Star Member
May 9, 2023
Checking to see if anyone has insights on P1 emails . STEM 8th dec - CEC ,
AOR 5th Feb ,
biometrics 17th April ,
trackers all completed 10th may,
GU on 14th and 15th with medical pass and FD
16th. cOPr number showed up on tracker

. No p1 email yet , while I have seen many get it within a day or two of the FD date . Ottawa / Etobicoke are the VOs . What are the possible reason for the delay on p1 email ?

Disha1234

Mar 14, 2018
Hi all
I received portal 1 on may 2nd
Visa office Montreal
But p2 still not received anyone who got p1 on may 2??
And how long usually takes for p2?

Fullkenzo123

May 27, 2024
PLEASE ADVISE
My spouse applied for PR via NBPNP for the family (myself and 3 kids). On February 28th, 2024, her background verification changed to "completed" and then we got ADR asking for my CV.

I have security related background experience backhome, even though I have lived in Canada with her for over a year on SOWP. After sending my CV, her background verification changed back to "in progress"

The last update on her profile was March 12th when her medical was updated to completed. Nothing has happened ever since. My eligibility and that of the kids are yet to start.

We applied for PR since December 13th, 2023 and the 6 months processing time will elapse by Jun 13th, 2024.

My biggest worry is that her PGWP expires August, 2024. What can we do to expidite action? She needs to travel by December, 2024 and I am so worried about getting out of status. We already applied for BOWP just to be safe.

Can we apply the Kai method?

Kindly advise. I am very new here

IuriiS

Star Member
May 17, 2019
If I receive an email about Portal 1 while I am outside of Canada on a 2-month vacation, what are my options for handling this situation? how many days do we have to respond to this email? Thank you!

whoisbuzzlightyear

Nov 10, 2023
Category........
FSW
After a very lengthy delay, glad to share that my process is moving again:)

Program: SUV
Application submitted: Nov 22
WP Approved: Jul 23
P1: February 27
P1 (sent again after escalating to MP): May 23
P2: May 24
eCoPR: waiting

Thanks everyone for making this a valuable platform to help with the anxiety associated with waiting on this process.
Hi! May I ask whether you submitted the back of the profile photo to your PR Portal? Thanks in advance!

whoisbuzzlightyear

Nov 10, 2023
Category........
FSW
Thank you!
No, I haven't tried KAI, I believe this is not the right thing to do since the application is officially approved only after this first email, so it must arrive. I reached out my my local MP and after that things started moving really fast!

I mean decision made is when all section became completed and COPR number was generated in ircc tracker. I also ordered GCMS notes and Final was Approved on 12 January.
Hi!! Can I just ask one more question - have you submitted the back of your photo in PR portal after you received Portal 2?
Thank you so much!

Carlos Hernandez

Star Member
Jun 20, 2023
Hi!! Can I just ask one more question - have you submitted the back of your photo in PR portal after you received Portal 2?
Thank you so much!
You don't need to. Go to a photographer that give you your digital photo only. First I went to Shopper drug mart and I scanned the photo, and It was rejected. Then the digital photo it was accepted. In Shopper drug mart, only if you buy a pen drive they put you the photo there. A photographer it is better because he can send the photo to your email

Reactions: whoisbuzzlightyear