+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

ciudadano0

Apr 26, 2024
C

Can u pls share the contents of p1 and p2 mail..thanx
This is what I got in P1:

Body: "Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Montreal IRCC***"

PDF: "
Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation). You must have an email address in order to complete this process. You need to access the
portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you are a representative and are receiving this email on behalf of a client, you must forward this message to your client.
Next steps:
"

Harleen2306

Apr 18, 2024

Body: "Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Montreal IRCC***"

Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation). You must have an email address in order to complete this process. You need to access the
portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you are a representative and are receiving this email on behalf of a client, you must forward this message to your client.
Next steps:
"Thank u so much..i did not get the content after next steps and portal2 mail..pls share it

Harleen2306

Apr 18, 2024

Next steps:
"
Thank u so much..i did not get the content after next steps and portal2 mail..pls share it

shineyliu

Jan 20, 2023
VO: Eto
P1: Feb 20, had to leave Canada soon, they asked me to reply again when I am back and replied back on April 29
P2: waiting....

Last edited:

billu22

May 7, 2024
Replied to P1 email on April 7
Confirmed P2 portal on April 29
Still waiting for eCOPR (9 days and counting)
P1 email indicates Montreal VO

prcansan

May 8, 2024
Hope I will get my ecopr soon.

P1 : 21 March
P2: 25 April
Waiting for ecopr
Montreal VO
But my dependent is stuck, his details are not added in the PR portal. Still waiting for IRCC officer response.