+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

rosie_01

Apr 12, 2024
When I click on ‘update the sheet’ in the FAQ. It opens the doc in view only mode and I’m still unable to edit. Could you please explain a little bit more on how to go about that? Thanks
i think you really cannot have access to the file. just fill out the google docs so you will be added to the file and update your details in google docs as well, but not directly into the sheet

Reactions: chrispybox

chrispybox

Nov 14, 2023
When I click on ‘update the sheet’ in the FAQ. It opens the doc in view only mode and I’m still unable to edit. Could you please explain a little bit more on how to go about that? Thanks
Looks like you worked it out and I sent you a DM.

The form is not editable (i.e. you will see it in view only). This is because we didn't want people changing formulas and messing the sheet up.

If you follow the help document you'll see that there is a Google Form. When you submit this for the first time your user will be added to the table showing your current progress. If you need to make updates in the future there is an auto-generated link in your table row which will open a pre-populated form where you can just change the necessary information and resubmit :)

Reactions: rosie_01

AnxiousWait

Apr 10, 2024
Looks like you worked it out and I sent you a DM.

The form is not editable (i.e. you will see it in view only). This is because we didn't want people changing formulas and messing the sheet up.

If you follow the help document you'll see that there is a Google Form. When you submit this for the first time your user will be added to the table showing your current progress. If you need to make updates in the future there is an auto-generated link in your table row which will open a pre-populated form where you can just change the necessary information and resubmit :)
All clear now. Thank you for taking the time to explain :)

Reactions: chrispybox