+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation Portal - Outside Canada

Icy1499

Feb 15, 2021
Hello,

I have received email from IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal. I will be going outside of Canada for a month and leaving this weekend for family emergency. I have an open work permit with TRV valid till 2023. Can I go outside of Canada and come back on TRV?

CEC + 1 dependent (inland)
ITA - April 1,2021
AOR - June 26 , 2021
Medical & Biometric - July 26 ,2021
PR Confirmation Portal email - Aug 28,2021

Please Help!

Thank you so much!!

Reactions: reddys

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Hello,

I have received email from IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal. I will be going outside of Canada for a month and leaving this weekend for family emergency. I have an open work permit with TRV valid till 2023. Can I go outside of Canada and come back on TRV?

ITA - April 1,2021
AOR - June 26 , 2021

Please Help!

Thank you so much!!
Any Update? I am also in the same boat, received my portal email but i am CEC-Outland, replied to the same email stating that my country of residence is India, i do not have visa to come to Canada, please help to get the Passport request for PR Visa, but no update from IRCC after that its been 10 days, how many days do they take to respond?

MFK1611

Jul 19, 2021
Any Update? I am also in the same boat, received my portal email but i am CEC-Outland, replied to the same email stating that my country of residence is India, i do not have visa to come to Canada, please help to get the Passport request for PR Visa, but no update from IRCC after that its been 10 days, how many days do they take to respond?
Any response from IRCC ?

Reactions: reddys

isdisajoke

Aug 5, 2021
Hello,

ITA - April 1,2021
AOR - June 26 , 2021

Please Help!

Thank you so much!!
Hey,
What's the current status with you?

Thanks

HP261

Apr 19, 2021
How did you resolve this issue? I am in the same situation right now. Myself and my wife moved to USA and now received PR portal request but I am not able to go to canada due to stamping issue.