+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline though portal after eCoPR.

mnfh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hello,

As an inland applicant, I received my ecopr this week which is valid until early April, time of expiry date on my passport. Should I be worried if I do not receive my Pard card before this date?

Thanks.

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Im waiting 7 th months from VO Etobicoke :(
It is not possible to call IRCC now so ...
For Me It says eCOPR issued at: OSC - OPERATIO - which means that it was central unit in Ottawa, they have processed my application

I got eCOPR o 30-July-2021, but since then 6 month+ I have not received the PR Card. I have taken the photos from mobile and uploaded on the new portal during that time, but it still shows in review with IRCC.

Do I need to submit new application with IRCC for PR Cards? or wait?

JackJaiswal

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
your signature says you received your PR Card on Dec 20 then why would you need PRTD?
You only require PRTD when you dont have PR Card and you use your eCOPR to apply for PRTD.

And your family member received their own PR cards so it doesn't matter if you are returning alone or with your family or your family by themselves.
Thank you for the response that post must be earlier than receipt of PR card.

Raymond bello

Feb 1, 2022
Can somebody please share how long it is taking to receive PR Card after eoPR?
Received eCOPR on October 8. Photo still shows "in review with IRCC", /? thanks
I got ecopr February 1 2022 received pr card April 5 2022 Even though my pr portal is still saying reviewing my photo submitted. So I was surprised when I got it.

nouman.mohd

Jul 4, 2017
I lost my details from PR Portal now it does not show my Photo and Address declaration instead showing to submit a New PR Application.

Timbits

Feb 5, 2021
I lost my details from PR Portal now it does not show my Photo and Address declaration instead showing to submit a New PR Application.
Same for me, maybe some maintenance task running as it should be available for next 30 days at least to download eCoPR. Let's hope we get the Card next week so get out of this vicious loop of checking status.

jmmtg85

Jun 10, 2022
Hi - it happened the same for me. Did you both figure out? Is it a temporary glitch? I'm super nervous...

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
Pre arrival received June 28
Hi everyone! I am an Inland applicant who received eCOPR on the 20th of July. I wonder if I have to apply for cards or it's just gonna arrive by mail? I have already uploaded my photos and residential address to confirm PR but they are under review by IRCC. In my eCOPR email I am told a case worker will contact me but still no news... could someone please clarify this? Thanks!

Raymond bello

Feb 1, 2022
Hi everyone! I am an Inland applicant who received eCOPR on the 20th of July. I wonder if I have to apply for cards or it's just gonna arrive by mail? I have already uploaded my photos and residential address to confirm PR but they are under review by IRCC. In my eCOPR email I am told a case worker will contact me but still no news... could someone please clarify this? Thanks!
You will get it as long as you uploaded your photos and address. Mine is still saying under review but I have gotten it since April 5. So just be checking your mail or the pr portal for any update.

Reactions: idag

Raymond bello

Feb 1, 2022
You will get it as long as you uploaded your photos and address. Mine is still saying under review but I have gotten it since April 5. So just be checking your mail or the pr portal for any update.
Sometimes you might get it quick sometimes it takes time. I received ecopr February 1. Pr card arrived April 5.

Reactions: idag