+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline though portal after eCoPR.

JackJaiswal

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
I am planning to travel to India in 3rd week of Jan due to family function I have Ecopr for full family and I am planning to travel back to Canada alone what would you think if PR card doesn’t arrive by then ? I will apply for PRTD documents for myself but do you think that there will be a mandate for my family to come with me or they can come later? Any thoughts or suggestions would be highly appreciated. Please see my signature for timelines Ecopr received Nov 8

Spikowska

Jan 30, 2022
Hi,
I got my eCoPR in June 2021.However my address has been approved by IRCC my photo has still "review" status. I haven't got my PR card yet! Last time I called IRCC Sep 2021 they told me that everything is fine with my docs so I have to wait, just wait... But it is a a long way to wait now...and I'm frustrated. What can I do? Please help.

PaulAbhik23121989

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
I am planning to travel to India in 3rd week of Jan due to family function I have Ecopr for full family and I am planning to travel back to Canada alone what would you think if PR card doesn’t arrive by then ? I will apply for PRTD documents for myself but do you think that there will be a mandate for my family to come with me or they can come later? Any thoughts or suggestions would be highly appreciated. Please see my signature for timelines Ecopr received Nov 8
your signature says you received your PR Card on Dec 20 then why would you need PRTD?
You only require PRTD when you dont have PR Card and you use your eCOPR to apply for PRTD.

And your family member received their own PR cards so it doesn't matter if you are returning alone or with your family or your family by themselves.

RKB77

Feb 1, 2021
Parent grandparent Application 2019
Sent Address and Photo in the PR confirmation Portal on Jan 25, 2022 for virtual landing. After seven days portal is still at In review with IRCC status.
What is the timeline to receive ECOPR?

marieajenifair

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sent Address and Photo in the PR confirmation Portal on Jan 25, 2022 for virtual landing. After seven days portal is still at In review with IRCC status.
We received ours in 10 days.

Reactions: RKB77

Raymond bello

Feb 1, 2022
I got mine within 8 day

Reactions: RKB77

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Is anyone getting PR card within a month for Etobicoke office . Also what is the orocess for PRTD is that generated online ?Can family members outside Canada travel knce they have COPR provided primary has received eCOPR

Spikowska

Jan 30, 2022
Is anyone getting PR card within a month for Etobicoke office . Also what is the orocess for PRTD is that generated online ?Can family members outside Canada travel knce they have COPR provided primary has received eCOPR
Im waiting 7 th months from VO Etobicoke :(
It is not possible to call IRCC now so ...