+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline though portal after eCoPR.

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
Pre arrival received June 28
Sometimes you might get it quick sometimes it takes time. I received ecopr February 1. Pr card arrived April 5.
Thanks for the reply! :) As long as no action is required I'm relieved!

Raymond bello

Feb 1, 2022
Thanks for the reply! :) As long as no action is required I'm relieved!
There might be action. As long as your photo is ok then everything should be alright. If it’s not they will send you message and you will re upload. It happened to me i had to re upload a different photo after waiting for almost a month. But after that I got my pr card

Reactions: idag

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
Pre arrival received June 28
There might be action. As long as your photo is ok then everything should be alright. If it’s not they will send you message and you will re upload. It happened to me i had to re upload a different photo after waiting for almost a month. But after that I got my pr card
Gotcha! Glad you received yours, and thanks again!

Aqua1

Feb 20, 2021
Hi anyone here still waiting for the card when in the website says we have mailed your card to wait 5-6 weeks and it’s passed that period and still don’t have it ? Please if anyone in here it’s in the same situation please let me know what we should do in this case

Prayedup12

Jan 4, 2023
can anyone advise? told pr card mailed may 31 and to my current address. still no card. called ircc today and they said it was mailed to my old address (I Moved after i got my ecopr, but i updated with ircc the address change and they confirmed the change). I sent (faxed and mailed) a solemn declaration on july 13 (6 weeks after pr card mailed). I checked my pr portal july 13 and noticed that it went from "in review" to "case status: closed and accepted". what does "closed & accepted" mean?