+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline though portal after eCoPR.

JackJaiswal

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
ECOPR Received - Nov 8th (Please Check signature for complete journey). Can anyone tell how many days now to get PR Card? Do I need to link CIC with Portal?

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Can somebody please share how long it is taking to receive PR Card after eoPR?
Received eCOPR on October 8. Photo still shows "in review with IRCC", /? thanks
Same here, received ecopr Sept 15, still waiting for PR card... VO Etobicoke

JackJaiswal

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Same here, received ecopr Sept 15, still waiting for PR card... VO Etobicoke
Do you know if we need to link accounts for updates. I have applied online itself but seeing over forum that folks are linking accounts to gc not sure what it is and there they are seeing PR card mailed status.

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Do you know if we need to link accounts for updates. I have applied online itself but seeing over forum that folks are linking accounts to gc not sure what it is and there they are seeing PR card mailed status.
Yes you can, link your application to GCKey and you'll be able to get updates. I haven't received any since then though.
Have you try contacting your MP?

JackJaiswal

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Yes you can, link your application to GCKey and you'll be able to get updates. I haven't received any since then though.
Have you try contacting your MP?
MP as in Member of Parliament? Not yet. I tried linking multiple times times but my application is not found . Not sure why :(

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
MP as in Member of Parliament? Not yet. I tried linking multiple times times but my application is not found . Not sure why :(
Yes, Member of Parliament. I reached out and they were able to get ahold of the Immigration office on my behalf and get an update on my application status.
Have you tried linking it with your UCI? Mine didnt work with my application number

JackJaiswal

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Yes, Member of Parliament. I reached out and they were able to get ahold of the Immigration office on my behalf and get an update on my application status.
Have you tried linking it with your UCI? Mine didnt work with my application number
Thank you Fernanda, I am able to link now. Current status is submitted. How many days it took for you application to reflect delivery date?

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
it's been going down steadily over the last few weeks. they're gonna update the processing times again tomorrow!
Really hoping it goes down again!! I just don’t know if the time starts at the time we send our credentials or after the photo and address gets approved…