+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

shiv.immigrant

May 1, 2020
My eCoPR was issued by OSC (Ottawa) and I emailed basically everyone. I simply did not care anymore if they like it or not. The prairies account has been pretty good at replying to people based on what I've seen in these forums.
Please share with us the other email IDs you tried.

redtalons

Dec 2, 2021
Hey, guys, I received the mail from the office on August 26 I submit the photos in the next day 27.
I`m waiting for my eCOPR until now.
I sent two web forms to these guys they answer the same msg that I should wait.
But they don't say for how long

Confirmation PR august 22
access to the portal on august 26
Submited photos and address: 27
eCOPR: waiting until now
PRCArd : just good to know.
Office etobicoke

Prcan21

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
It is approved. It says to mail PR card. It may be received next Monday.

OCT/29_2021 - eCoPR from Etobicoke.
NOV/29_2021 - 1st GU
DEC/03_2021 - 2nd GU and approved.
Did you contact them? I'm sending emails and webforms and nothing. My eCoPR is from June 30

shiv.immigrant

May 1, 2020
Finally received my PR card! Here is my timeline:

AOR - March 5
Credentials - Oct 8
eCOPR - Oct 13
Approved and mailed - Nov 23
PR card received - Nov 26
VO Etobicoke

What might have helped me is after one month had passed from received eCOPR, I started emailing them 5 times per day. They ignored me for a few days and then started replying to every day "Your card is now under production".

Good luck to everyone waiting!
Which email ID did you try?

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Did you contact them? I'm sending emails and webforms and nothing. My eCoPR is from June 30
No, I didn't. I just wait after eCoPR.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Update: PR Cards received!!!

Portal Email received: October 11, 2021
Address and Photo submitted: October 11, 2021
eCoPR received: October 12, 2021
Address accepted in Portal: October 21, 2021
PR Card (Approved & Mailed in GCKey): November 29, 2021
PR Card received: December 3, 2021

PR Portal still shows 'in review with IRCC'
GC Key: "Mailed and approved"

Good luck everyone!

shiv.immigrant

May 1, 2020
Update: PR Cards received!!!

Portal Email received: October 11, 2021
Address and Photo submitted: October 11, 2021
eCoPR received: October 12, 2021
Address accepted in Portal: October 21, 2021
PR Card (Approved & Mailed in GCKey): November 29, 2021
PR Card received: December 3, 2021

PR Portal still shows 'in review with IRCC'
GC Key: "Mailed and approved"

Good luck everyone!
is your photo approved? My address was accepted in the system two weeks ago. My photo is still under review. So just checking.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
can anyone please tell me how to know which vo is working on pr card application
Typically the VO that issued your eCoPR will process your information and get it ready for card production. All PR Cards are produced at CPC/CPF-Sydney, NS

Nav011313

Jul 13, 2021
Typically the VO that issued your eCoPR will process your information and get it ready for card production. All PR Cards are produced at CPC/CPF-Sydney, NS
Thank u
But i seem many post ecpor diffwrent vo and pr card apprved different and received from sydney what that means

RD1991

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 29 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR

I called IRCC. Was on hold for 40 mins and then it went to the agent's voicemail which has never happened before. Call again, after 40 mins the lady says I've called the wrong department? So she transfers me to someone else and the lady goes on and on about Afghanistan. I was on the verge of crying! I asked her who do I speak to for help? I'm myself dealing with things, where do I go? She said I just have to wait till I hear back from them

I am so so frustrated. I can't even vent about this to my family or friends because they tell me hey at least you know it's coming since I received the portal email. It didn't change anything else for me. This forum has become like my venting outlet. I'm sorry for the negativity but I'm just so tired. Makes me feel a little better that there are other people waiting like me. Sucks that some have been waiting even longer.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 29 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR

I called IRCC. Was on hold for 40 mins and then it went to the agent's voicemail which has never happened before. Call again, after 40 mins the lady says I've called the wrong department? So she transfers me to someone else and the lady goes on and on about Afghanistan. I was on the verge of crying! I asked her who do I speak to for help? I'm myself dealing with things, where do I go? She said I just have to wait till I hear back from them

I am so so frustrated. I can't even vent about this to my family or friends because they tell me hey at least you know it's coming since I received the portal email. It didn't change anything else for me. This forum has become like my venting outlet. I'm sorry for the negativity but I'm just so tired. Makes me feel a little better that there are other people waiting like me. Sucks that some have been waiting even longer.
No need to apologize... this is the one place where it's ok to vent and all of us understand how you feel.

Try sending an email to ircc.clientportalontario-ontarioclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca to ask for an update - I believe that's the email for Etobicoke IRCC

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Finally some movement on my case!

Background: eCoPR Apr 16, sent my photos by mail. Had an error in the printing back in September, but unlike for most people here, they didn't reprint it for me. I've called and emailed IRCC multiple times, contacted MP etc - pointless.

This is what actually helped me: asking the call center agent to put a note on my case asking for an update (yes, they can do it!). The processing center takes up to 20 business days to respond. In my case note was placed on my case on Nov 08, they replied on Dec 01. You have to call to find out if they replied though.

So I called yesterday, found out that they replied the day before yesterday that they started processing my card again. And today I got an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca asking me to send them a new photo by email. Going to Shoppers right now to take a photo and praying I will get my card before Dec 18, the day I am flying back to my home country.

@Applicant777 tagging you as you asked for an update from me

Last edited: