+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Applicant777

Sep 23, 2021
Finally some movement on my case!

Background: eCoPR Apr 16, sent my photos by mail. Had an error in the printing back in September, but unlike for most people here, they didn't reprint it for me. I've called and emailed IRCC multiple times, contacted MP etc - pointless.

This is what actually helped me: asking the call center agent to put a note on my case asking for an update (yes, they can do it!). The processing center takes up to 20 business days to respond. In my case note was placed on my case on Nov 08, they replied on Dec 01. You have to call to find out if they replied though.

So I called yesterday, found out that they replied the day before yesterday that they started processing my card again. And today I got an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca asking me to send them a new photo by email. Going to Shoppers right now to take a photo and praying I will get my card before Dec 18, the day I am flying back to my home country.

@Applicant777 tagging you as you asked for an update from me
Finally! I am so happy there is some progress with your case and hopefully they can do it quickly once you send a new photo!

Reactions: CEC_Applicant

bidiubiu

Jun 8, 2020
RECEIVED MY CARD TODAY!

COPR: April 28, 2021
1st GU: November 23, 2021 (Card in Production)
PR Card approved and mailed: November 29, 2021
PR Card received: December 3, 2021

It was a long road but it finally came to an end. I wish everyone who's still waiting all the best!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Congrats!! May I ask you if you submitted your photos by mail or an online portal? I think most folks in this thread are asked to submit photos in an online portal. However, for me, I was asked to mail my photos to the Etobicoke VO. I never got any login credentials. It’s been 6 months after I mailed the photos, still not hearing anything.

bidiubiu

Jun 8, 2020
Hi Everyone,

i have got Copr on September 2nd , i have recently email cic etobicoke regarding the status, they replied back today saying my card is sent to production, can anyone advise how long will it take to mail me ..?
Hi, can you tell me what Etobicoke VO’s email address is? I need to contact them as well.

bidiubiu

Jun 8, 2020
Finally some movement on my case!

Background: eCoPR Apr 16, sent my photos by mail. Had an error in the printing back in September, but unlike for most people here, they didn't reprint it for me. I've called and emailed IRCC multiple times, contacted MP etc - pointless.

This is what actually helped me: asking the call center agent to put a note on my case asking for an update (yes, they can do it!). The processing center takes up to 20 business days to respond. In my case note was placed on my case on Nov 08, they replied on Dec 01. You have to call to find out if they replied though.

So I called yesterday, found out that they replied the day before yesterday that they started processing my card again. And today I got an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca asking me to send them a new photo by email. Going to Shoppers right now to take a photo and praying I will get my card before Dec 18, the day I am flying back to my home country.

@Applicant777 tagging you as you asked for an update from me
Hi, how did you get notified there was some issues regarding printing? Did the Etobicoke VO contact you by e-mail? I mailed my photos as well. Still don’t understand why most people will have access to a portal instead for uploading photos.

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Hi, how did you get notified there was some issues regarding printing? Did the Etobicoke VO contact you by e-mail? I mailed my photos as well. Still don’t understand why most people will have access to a portal instead for uploading photos.
Hi! No, they never contacted me until last week (when they requested new photos). I found out about the printing issue from a call center agent

joaliriano

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Congrats!! May I ask you if you submitted your photos by mail or an online portal? I think most folks in this thread are asked to submit photos in an online portal. However, for me, I was asked to mail my photos to the Etobicoke VO. I never got any login credentials. It’s been 6 months after I mailed the photos, still not hearing anything.
No, I didnt receive an eCOPR. I had to send my photos by regular mail.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Did you receive yours in the mail already or not yet?
It was mailed on Friday. I have not checked the mailbox yet. I will do that today evening. My Photo in PR portal is still reviewed.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Where do you live? Please update us when you receive it in the mail.
Kitchener in Ontario. No problem. I will update it.

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Did anyone have any problems accessing ECAS? I've never used it because I was checking GCKey. But IRCC asked to provide them with my permanent Canadian address through ecas on-line Address Notification service and it can't find my case.

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided "

Reactions: kaaku