+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

ann1128

Nov 30, 2021
Hi, I've mailed the photo to Etobicoke office in July 4th. I'm now moving to new address. Does anyone know how to update the address? I've tried changing the address online but it doesn't work. I've submitted the webform but I'm not sure if they will update my address or not.
Any advice will be very appreciated.
Thanks.
Ann

Reactions: albertohirota

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
I got GU for me and my son in PR card application.

OCT/29_2021 - I got eCOPR.
NOV/08_2021 - Inform my wife came back home. Got credential for my wife
NOV/12_2021 - Submitted address and photo of my wife.
NOV/16_2021 - Got eCoPR of my wife.
NOV/29_2021 - Ghost Update in PR Card application
No update after GU yesterday

albertohirota

Nov 8, 2021
I would strongly suggest everyone to confirm your address. My address was right in the application and in the ePRPortal. However, someone typed it wrong. When I ca
Hi, I've mailed the photo to Etobicoke office in July 4th. I'm now moving to new address. Does anyone know how to update the address? I've tried changing the address online but it doesn't work. I've submitted the webform but I'm not sure if they will update my address or not.
Any advice will be very appreciated.
Thanks.
Ann
I strongly recommend calling them. They typed wrong my address, instead 6130 they typed 613. I have seen they send to the old address. Call them would be a better way to confirm. It is difficult to talk to them.

RD1991

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 29 Oct
VO: Etobicoke office
Info still "under review"

Haven't received eCOPR yet. I've been on visitor status in Canada for almost 2 years (can't travel back to home country) as I didn't qualify for a work permit. I was so happy to receive the portal email thinking I can finally move on with my life and here we are again stuck in a limbo.

I've sent a webform yesterday and just emailed all the Etobicoke email addresses listed here. Received a reply from one saying "please note that a longer delay may be experiences to process your inquiry as only critical functions are being maintained at this time by IRCC offices".

OMG how long are they going to keep using this excuse!? I'm beyond frustrated and have no patience left. It sucks knowing you're SO close and nothing's happening.

• Angry
Reactions: CEC_Applicant

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 29 Oct
VO: Etobicoke office
Info still "under review"

Haven't received eCOPR yet. I've been on visitor status in Canada for almost 2 years (can't travel back to home country) as I didn't qualify for a work permit. I was so happy to receive the portal email thinking I can finally move on with my life and here we are again stuck in a limbo.

I've sent a webform yesterday and just emailed all the Etobicoke email addresses listed here. Received a reply from one saying "please note that a longer delay may be experiences to process your inquiry as only critical functions are being maintained at this time by IRCC offices".

OMG how long are they going to keep using this excuse!? I'm beyond frustrated and have no patience left. It sucks knowing you're SO close and nothing's happening.
watch Omicron coming to Canada and IRCC using it as a new excuse for not doing anything

Reactions: Kay.ess and Everuhu

GDlol

Sep 27, 2021
Hi Guys,

First I would like to thank everyone in the forum and wish everyone the best of luck. For anyone who is waiting for PR card several months after receiving ECOPR and there are no updates, Here is the tip: Forward your latest portal email to ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca with your name, UCI, case number etc, and ask them what's the timeline. SInce the office timeline is 60 days. so if you dont receive any updates after 2 months, send this email and ideally you will receive an update within 48hrs. It worked for me twice, the first time I sent the email, I was notified I need to change the size the photo in 2 days. The second time I retook the pic and sent the request again, and it was approved within 2 days. I wish best luck for everyone

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Hey, have you tried emailing the Prairies Portal address? They have helped quite a few people out with getting their cards out of limbo (me included).
Give it a try if you haven't IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
thanks, yes, I emailed them (and 3 other email addresses) on Monday, waiting for the response. I sent my photos by mail, so not sure if portal people can help me. But at this point, I am willing to try anything, lol. I have a flight in 2 weeks

Reactions: klein

Kishan27

Dec 1, 2021
Same here. But ive been waiting for 4 months now. Got Ecopr in July 14th and Photo still not approved yet. Not able to link my PR card application to GIC as im getting the same error with every combination just like you. Contacting them is like speaking to a brick wall and hoping for a response. I also do have some travel plans in December and my hope that ill get it before december is slowly dimnishing and its frsutrating me every single day. How can a government agency of this huge magnitude can be this unresponsive with the final document that a person needs to complete the process. Also a note that people who have recieved Ecopr after me have all recieved their PR Cards.
Hey, I'm in the same situation as you. Did you get your PR card yet?

Prcan21

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Yesterday I sent 03 emails just copying and pasting the same content. I sent to the following addresses:

CIC-Etobicoke-Landings <CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca>;
CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration <CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca>;
Etobicoke-CIC-APR <Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca>

today they replied the following:

1 - from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings

Hello,

IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in processing and production of PR Cards during this period. Unfortunately we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume.

Thank you for your patience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 - from CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration

Good Day,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card.

At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).

As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of first time PR card applications.

Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.

However, please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for our clients.

If you sent your documents by registered post or courier, please see your tracking details for confirmation of delivery, as due to the volume of documents received, we are unable to confirm the receipt of your documents.

Thank you,

CIC Etobicoke Immigration

rankle86

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Portal email: 18th Nov
Portal credentials: 24th Nov
Submit photo and address: 24th Nov
Ecpor: Waiting
VO: Etobicoke