+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Applicant777

Sep 23, 2021
Sorry to hear you wait so long, but to be honest I am a bit relieved I am not alone with this printing error. When did your error happen?
They did no tell me the date, but I got 3 empty GUs on September 8th, October 4th and October 12th. I am sure one of these was a system glitch. I hope we get our cards soon! Let’s keep in touch on the updates since we both have a similar case with a similar timeline.

Reactions: CEC_Applicant

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
They did no tell me the date, but I got 3 empty GUs on September 8th, October 4th and October 12th. I am sure one of these was a system glitch. I hope we get our cards soon! Let’s keep in touch on the updates since we both have a similar case with a similar timeline.
sure, you can message me in private (or here, doesn't matter) and I will do the same if I get any updates.

One more thing.. I had a nice call center agent put a note on my case asking for an update from the processing center. This was on Nov 08. I called today to see if they responded, an agent told me it takes 20 business days for them to respond (not sure if it's true). Also not sure if it's effective. But might be something you want to try (if you get an agent that will agree to do it lol).

Reactions: Applicant777

Navny

Jan 27, 2021
Successfully linked PR card application with my GC key account on Nov 19th.

Today (Nov 23, 2021) I just checked accidentally and noticed the update "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."

Those who linked, in the PR card application page, above the messages, do they update each names from the family or just 1 row with the name of primary applicant alone?

albertohirota

Nov 8, 2021

Today (Nov 23, 2021) I just checked accidentally and noticed the update "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."

Those who linked, in the PR card application page, above the messages, do they update each names from the family or just 1 row with the name of primary applicant alone?
can you share your timeline?

vi5nnu

May 3, 2021

Did you use the PR card application number to link it?

vi5nnu

May 3, 2021
Try City, State . Example : Chennai, Tamil nadu
Yeah, I tried that too. I heard few of them are able to link it using PR card application number (starts with R). I am gonna call them and ask for my application number. We'll see if that works.

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Yeah, I tried that too. I heard few of them are able to link it using PR card application number (starts with R). I am gonna call them and ask for my application number. We'll see if that works.
You may need to type your full name IN CAPS as family name (depending on what is in your passport.) This is most likely the scenario for Indian passport holders. I did mine this way and it worked. Hope this helps!

jbvk

Feb 8, 2021
I am in the same boat! Waiting since April 6th. I was also told over the phone there was a printing error with my card and I have to wait until they try to manually adjust it. If they are able to then it will be sent to production, if not they will request to provide new photos. I am not sure if I can trust this info, as it has been noticed that different agents give different info. The problem is that since the error they have not touched my application and I wonder why not to ask me provide a new photo right away. Now I need to wait for an agent to see if he can adjust it and it’s taking forever.
My submission is 29 Apr. .. waiting since that day.. I got a GU today and a response from Etobicoke office that card is sent for production.. waiting continues

Reactions: Applicant777