+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Copr - March 25
Photos sent with no tracking - April 09
First GU - August 20
How long will it take for cards to be delivered??
Wow, i think you might be one of the first people whose photos delivered in April and got a GU, that's terribly exciting!! I think from the first GU it take about a week or two to be "approved" and then about two weeks after that to get the card in the mail (depending on Canada Post and where you are etc.)

anusanker12

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Received my PR card just now. ( 20 Aug)
COPR - APril 01-2021 ( Note that i requested through email for urgent processing due to my grandma demice. They considered after 3 emails . )
GU1 - 09 Aug
Approved and mailed - Aug 18 .
I dont know what to write here , just happy. coz i am travelling on Aug 23 monday.
Thank you all for the replies , support.
My suggestion for emergency travleeres is - just email to etobicoke , they dont consider or reply through web form, thats is just waste. They replies email.
Thanks

anusanker12

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Wow, i think you might be one of the first people whose photos delivered in April and got a GU, that's terribly exciting!! I think from the first GU it take about a week or two to be "approved" and then about two weeks after that to get the card in the mail (depending on Canada Post and where you are etc.)
2- 3 days

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
March 29 photo delivery date
I could see current status changed to Application Profile Updated and after opening changed back to Submitted.
Is this GU1 ?

Reactions: Ilya127

Dahahah

Aug 4, 2021
At last, I’m at rest:D:D:D:D. PR card received in the mail today, my details below:
COPR June 3rd
First GU June 24
Brief error in card production
Rectified on Aug 9 - I was not required to do anything, was sorted from their end.
Approved and mailed: Aug 18
Received in my mail box: today, Aug 20
Although in my CIC account, the card was approved since Aug 14, but my CIC account was updated with the information on Aug 18, hence, delivery took 6 days
Thank you all and I am wishing every one waiting a good news soonest
Will see you all in the citizenship forum in couple of years. I am available for any question
Cheers beautiful people
Where are you located? Mine was approved and mailed on Aug 14. But I still haven’t received it. I’m in Southern Ontario.

GS23

Aug 19, 2020
Thankyou

Naijaboy0801

Aug 6, 2021
Apparently, my IRCC GCkey permanent residence application was approved 2-3 days after my ecorp was sent to my portal.

Some people kept mentioning about linking the portal-ecorp to IRCC but I did not get any instruction from IRCC to do so.

Have they done that process on my behalf? or is there something else that I need to do?

Thanks in advance!

Ella-A

Aug 20, 2021
Hi All,
I’ve been silently following your updates for over a year now. It’s been very helpful for me to go through the waiting time, and felt like I owe you this update, so I registered to inform you that I got the 1st ghost update today, August 20th. My photos were delivered on April 13th, 2021 to the Etobicoke office.

It looks like they’re finally working on April applications!! :D

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Received my PR card just now. ( 20 Aug)
COPR - APril 01-2021 ( Note that i requested through email for urgent processing due to my grandma demice. They considered after 3 emails . )
GU1 - 09 Aug
Approved and mailed - Aug 18 .
I dont know what to write here , just happy. coz i am travelling on Aug 23 monday.
Thank you all for the replies , support.
My suggestion for emergency travleeres is - just email to etobicoke , they dont consider or reply through web form, thats is just waste. They replies email.
Thanks
Omg I’m so happy for you. I’ve been reading all your posts and I was worried for you.. I also had a flight next week and canceled it but I’m so glad you got your card in time!!!! Congrats!!!!

• Love
Reactions: anusanker12

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hi All,
I’ve been silently following your updates for over a year now. It’s been very helpful for me to go through the waiting time, and felt like I owe you this update, so I registered to inform you that I got the 1st ghost update today, August 20th. My photos were delivered on April 13th, 2021 to the Etobicoke office.

It looks like they’re finally working on April applications!! :D
omg I hope so.. I sent my pictures 7 of April.. I’m so anxious because I have to fly in September

Reactions: anusanker12