+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Sekant08

Aug 20, 2021
COPR: March 10th 2021
Photos sent via Canada post: March 23rd.
Photos delivered to CIC: March 25th.
I tried linking my application to my CIC account but they say application not found. Tried with UCI and family name.
anyone in the same boat?

Reactions: mehranjadoon

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
COPR: March 10th 2021
Photos sent via Canada post: March 23rd.
Photos delivered to CIC: March 25th.
I tried linking my application to my CIC account but they say application not found. Tried with UCI and family name.
anyone in the same boat?
Most probably it is due to the difference in place of birth. Try to enter it exactly as it shows on your passport or much better if you have GCMS notes; look in there for the exact Place of birth.

For example, my passport has place of birth as ISLAMABAD whereas the IRCC officer entered ISLAMABAD PAK in the system, so I had to used the latter to link the application.

anusanker12

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Omg I’m so happy for you. I’ve been reading all your posts and I was worried for you.. I also had a flight next week and canceled it but I’m so glad you got your card in time!!!! Congrats!!!!
Thanks a lot :) Hope you will also get the card soon .

Reactions: CatB

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
COPR = March 29th, but didn't receive letter via email until April 8th
Mailed Photos = April 9th
Photos delivered = April 12th
1st GU = August 21st

It seems like they are slowly starting on April "applicants". This has been such a whirlwind. I applied for PR in April 2020 and it's STILL going....my god I can taste the end though!

Alex2018

Feb 15, 2019
Hii Guys, I did not receive my Pr Card yet. Approved and mailed on August 2, 2021. I saw many people approved on August 2,2021 already received their PR Cards. Is their anybody in a same boat?some people received their PR card in 2 days after approval. It means that mail hardly take 2 days to post PR card from Nova scotia. Then why I did not receive it? Its a 15th day today without PR card. I Called IRCC yesterday. Case was closed already. Please suggest me something. Your views will be appreciated
Hi, I wanted to check if you have received your PR card as I am in the same boat too.. waiting since first week of August. The agent confirmed that they have sent it to my address.

yellowbellow

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Application approval- March 22
Photos sent with no tracking - March 28
(Probably delivered on March 29-30)
First GU - August 20

(I will keep you guys updated)

virani123

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
COPR = March 29th, but didn't receive letter via email until April 8th
Mailed Photos = April 9th
Photos delivered = April 12th
1st GU = August 21st

It seems like they are slowly starting on April "applicants". This has been such a whirlwind. I applied for PR in April 2020 and it's STILL going....my god I can taste the end though!
Hey thanks for the update. My photos were delivered on 7th April but no update yet :( i have my flight booked for 17th september.
Please keep us updated.

Reactions: birwin91 and CatB

virani123

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
omg I hope so.. I sent my pictures 7 of April.. I’m so anxious because I have to fly in September
Hi, Feeling hopeful to see April applicants getting their GU. Hey my photos also got delivered on April 7th, just wondering in this whole time did u try to contact IRCC for the confirmation of receipt of your photos or regarding any update?
BTW my flight is also booked for 17th September not sure if we will be able to fly by then :(

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hi, Feeling hopeful to see April applicants getting their GU. Hey my photos also got delivered on April 7th, just wondering in this whole time did u try to contact IRCC for the confirmation of receipt of your photos or regarding any update?
BTW my flight is also booked for 17th September not sure if we will be able to fly by then :(
I contacted them but they can’t confirm if they got the pictures until they actually open my envelope.. So there was no update last Tuesday. I’ll contact them again this week eventually..
& yea I understand the concern, I had a flight for this week and I had to reschedule it for the 23rd of next month.. sooo.. hopefully we get it asap Please keep me posted

Reactions: virani123