+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
HI all Can someone reply to my this question. I received my and my family PR card on Aug. 9 except my son PR. Is this a normal situation? I have mailed this issue to IRCC. waiting for reply. I dont know they will reply or not.
Your help will be appreciated
It is known that sometimes they produce cards at different times even if you mailed all photos in one envelope. I read in this thread about cases when family members were receiving cards separately and not at the same time. Who knows how they make these cards, sometimes they experience errors in production. So my advice is to wait for their response. You can also call them and check if your son's photo was scanned and uploaded to their system.

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
At last, I’m at rest:D:D:D:D. PR card received in the mail today, my details below:
COPR June 3rd
First GU June 24
Brief error in card production
Rectified on Aug 9 - I was not required to do anything, was sorted from their end.
Approved and mailed: Aug 18
Received in my mail box: today, Aug 20
Although in my CIC account, the card was approved since Aug 14, but my CIC account was updated with the information on Aug 18, hence, delivery took 6 days
Thank you all and I am wishing every one waiting a good news soonest
Will see you all in the citizenship forum in couple of years. I am available for any question
Cheers beautiful people

• Love
Reactions: anusanker12

anusanker12

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
At last, I’m at rest:D:D:D:D. PR card received in the mail today, my details below:
COPR June 3rd
First GU June 24
Rectified on Aug 9 - I was not required to do anything, was sorted from their end.
Although in my CIC account, the card was approved since Aug 14, but my CIC account was updated with the information on Aug 18, hence, delivery took 6 days
Will see you all in the citizenship forum in couple of years. I am available for any question
Cheers beautiful people
Where are u located? I have same timeline. mailed on 18. I m in oshawa

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
COPR June 3rd
First GU June 24
Cheers beautiful people
Hey, congrats! I remember you from the August 2020 forum! Glad to see familiar faces finally getting their PR cards. :D

Reactions: Temitee002

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello Experts,

need your help if you are in same boat or have some input about this kind of situation. I have received an email to resubmit the Photo on 20th July and I did on 21st July so far it shows in review with IRCC on portal. However, IRCC agent and Webform response said PHOTO in not in the system yet.

Is there anyone have same case

Thanks in advance for your response

Reactions: A1495

anusanker12

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
ANy Aug 18 approvals and mailed status received PR card in mail box? Please comment. I m located in Oshawa and still waiting to get the card. My flight is on Monday , Thats why. Please coemmnt. Thanks

A1495

Nov 18, 2019
Anyone here has following situation:

July 6: PR Confirmation though Email
July 6: replied with details like UCI etc. for Primary applicant and Spouse by option A
July 7: received login Credentials
July 23 : Rejected Photo for Spouse
July 23: submitted new photo for spouse
July 25: GU 1 for Primary applicant
Aug 5: GU 2 for primary applicant
Aug 8: received PR card for Primary applicant in mail

still waiting for Spouse GU and PR card mail update>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A1495

Nov 18, 2019
Hello Experts,

need your help if you are in same boat or have some input about this kind of situation. I have received an email to resubmit the Photo on 20th July and I did on 21st July so far it shows in review with IRCC on portal. However, IRCC agent and Webform response said PHOTO in not in the system yet.

Is there anyone have same case

Thanks in advance for your response

my dependent (spouse) is in same condition.

resubmitted photos : July 23, 2021

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
my dependent (spouse) is in same condition.

resubmitted photos : July 23, 2021
I hear you ..

have you called to IRCC and contact them via Webform to check the status of your new PHOTO or an application if yes then what they have said ?