+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Copr: 5 Mar
Sent photo: 28 Mar
No updates.

I have a flight soon, wondering if anyone knows if it's safe to fly away without mailed card. My roommate will be able to sent me card by post when it comes so I can come back. Any possible issues with this plan?
its illegal to courier the PR card , never do that, you have to apply PRTD else there will be lot of questions at the border. think about it

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
No updates.

I have a flight soon, wondering if anyone knows if it's safe to fly away without mailed card. My roommate will be able to sent me card by post when it comes so I can come back. Any possible issues with this plan?
well, thats too risky. I wont do that.

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Seems like there is limited GU1 and GU2 updates for postal application. Could anyone update GUs received after Mar 4 th

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Offical forst photo sent on october 28 2020
Second one june 25 2021
Any one know what options to select because when ever i try calling ircc says agent unavailable to pick your call
I don’t know about it , but did you try fill solemn declaration form ircc Nova Scotia. Before send photo again

• Sad
Reactions: Silver Star

Nel1989

Jul 27, 2019
What is very telling is this: I have not seen one single instance of someone’s card being lost or seized via mail. Just A bunch of people warning that it could happen. What I have seen are many success stories of hand carrying and mail forwarding PR cards to another country. There is also an entire other thread on this.

No updates.

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
What is very telling is this: I have not seen one single instance of someone’s card being lost or seized via mail. Just A bunch of people warning that it could happen. What I have seen are many success stories of hand carrying and mail forwarding PR cards to another country. There is also an entire other thread on this.
it is safe but cause of pandemic you never know. will the embassy work or not

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hey guys, I'm sorry to ask this question but from what I see a lot of you already linked their applications to their accounts. I'm struggling to do it. I'm now waiting for my PR Card, but when they ask which program I applied to, should I say "Permanent Residence" or "Permanent Residence Card" ? If it's "Permanent Residence", I then click on Express Entry (which was my situation) but when I complete everything, they tell me its not found.. I already got my CoPR so I don't know which option to pick. I already tried the card as well but didn't find an application either.. I'm sorry and thank you if there's anyone willing to help me out

Henry9512

Mar 12, 2021
Hey guys, I'm sorry to ask this question but from what I see a lot of you already linked their applications to their accounts. I'm struggling to do it. I'm now waiting for my PR Card, but when they ask which program I applied to, should I say "Permanent Residence" or "Permanent Residence Card" ? If it's "Permanent Residence", I then click on Express Entry (which was my situation) but when I complete everything, they tell me its not found.. I already got my CoPR so I don't know which option to pick. I already tried the card as well but didn't find an application either.. I'm sorry and thank you if there's anyone willing to help me out
It should be the card one. Enter using UCI and birth country/city as exactly on your passport. Call the agent for assistance if needed. I linked with help of an agent. Hope that helps.

Reactions: CatB

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021