+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
so when did you get COPR for you and your dependents, also did you mail photos separately for you and your dependents?
Hi, my dependents were outland by that time. I sent only my photo to Etobicoke. My dependents had a passport request, that asked to wait until I become a PR and then submit their passports and photos to local VAC. They did so and received COPRs in April. Then they travelled to Canada, and now they have cards but I don't.

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
My timeline is
CoPR approved Mar 12th
Photos sent Mar 25th. I don’t know when it was delivered.
I sent my photos combined for all family members (2) but I was able only to link my application in the cic website
welcome to the club @priduds , lets wait and keep us udpated, in the mean time if some one is able to talk to IRCC , please udpate us here whats happeneing if you hear from them anything from the IRCC

anusanker12

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
One of my friend submitted for PR CARD RENEWAL on april 06, 2021 via postal received his card today. I called agent 2 weeks back to get the update and to inform that my grandma is demice and i submitted web form. and he said FIRST PR CARD application will be prioritize than the renewal. and they cannot process my request as i am already prioritize due to my FIRST PR CARD. I dont understand where i got prioritize. It is really frustaring. I cannot travel due to this. and I am cancelling my travel third time. It has been 1 year 2 months i am in this PR card journey and till now i didnt receive card. LOL

ehjan

Sep 30, 2018
Copr: 5 Mar
Sent photo: 28 Mar
No updates.

I have a flight soon, wondering if anyone knows if it's safe to fly away without mailed card. My roommate will be able to sent me card by post when it comes so I can come back. Any possible issues with this plan?

CatB

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hello, can i check at which address IRCC sent my PR Card? after my PR card application I sent a webform to change my address but I never got reply from them. I am trying to call them but they are always busy. Now I am confused where they sent my card.
insist on those calls.. call 10 times a day if needed.. it takes time but they'll pass the call eventually

ramki_anna

Feb 24, 2020
Copr: 5 Mar
Sent photo: 28 Mar
No updates.

I have a flight soon, wondering if anyone knows if it's safe to fly away without mailed card. My roommate will be able to sent me card by post when it comes so I can come back. Any possible issues with this plan?
From what I have read in the internet and advised by many forum members, shipping of PR cards internationally may be risky. Though chances of getting lost may be less, there is a high possibility that it may be seized at the customs in the destination country. If your travel is essential then proceed . You can always apply for PRTD and return back. Just check the PRTD processing time in your country. If you had applied through PR portal there is high chance that you may get the card within 2 months. Of your COPR

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
One of my friend submitted for PR CARD RENEWAL on april 06, 2021 via postal received his card today. I called agent 2 weeks back to get the update and to inform that my grandma is demice and i submitted web form. and he said FIRST PR CARD application will be prioritize than the renewal. and they cannot process my request as i am already prioritize due to my FIRST PR CARD. I dont understand where i got prioritize. It is really frustaring. I cannot travel due to this. and I am cancelling my travel third time. It has been 1 year 2 months i am in this PR card journey and till now i didnt receive card. LOL
Write to IRCC minister with all details including your grandma's death certificate if you have

saumya2712

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Received my PR card finally.Somehow never got the second GU update in the cic portal. Below are my timelines-
Copr 18th feb
Photos delivered 25th feb
1st GU 11 the July
Card received 3rd Aug

This forum has been extremely helpful..a big thank you to all who helped …It has been a long journey. Those who are still waiting— may you get your cards soon :)

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Received my PR card finally.Somehow never got the second GU update in the cic portal. Below are my timelines-
Copr 18th feb
Photos delivered 25th feb
1st GU 11 the July
Card received 3rd Aug

This forum has been extremely helpful..a big thank you to all who helped …It has been a long journey. Those who are still waiting— may you get your cards soon :)
congrats

Reactions: saumya2712