+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

sandhu_heera_preet

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Hello, can i check at which address IRCC sent my PR Card? after my PR card application I sent a webform to change my address but I never got reply from them. I am trying to call them but they are always busy. Now I am confused where they sent my card.

ijpsandhu

May 26, 2021
Here is my Timeline

PR Photos uploaded through portal

COPR : June 18th
GU1 : 21st July
GU2 : 2nd Aug (PR Card Approved and Mailed)

Good Luck to all who have been waiting for their card !
My timeline is same, please update here whenever you ll get your PR card. Thanks

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
did anyone got updates or PR Card for those who mailed all family members photos in One Mail to VO Etibockoke?

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Hi guys,
Yesterday I found in mailbox PR cards for my dependents. They landed in Canada on July 2nd and now have all necessary Canadian cards and docs. I am primary applicant. After I sent my photo on March 23rd they submitted passports, received visas and COPRs, prepared themselves in homeland, travelled to Canada and now they have PR cards :) All this time I keep waiting until somebody at Etobicoke office will open envelope with my photo.
so when did you get COPR for you and your dependents, also did you mail photos separately for you and your dependents?

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
CoPR approved: Mar 11
Photo delivered: Mar 24

Still no update..
Is there anyone whose period is close to mine get GU?
Me too same timeline , waiting since March :( , Super sad that all Feb and March people are waiting so long no updates, but after June ppl are getting quickly less than a month, IRCC is so shitty ...:(

Reactions: JTJ and anusanker12

priduds

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
My timeline is
CoPR approved Mar 12th
Photos sent Mar 25th. I don’t know when it was delivered.
I sent my photos combined for all family members (2) but I was able only to link my application in the cic website

Reactions: kumar143