+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

halu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
call them
I was told today that I should NOT call them very often. Only once per week would be ok… however, I find this situation SO frustrating!!!! 155 days from photos delivery date and they vc have advised that I should NOT call very often? It’s a shame!

clickongoldy

Feb 15, 2016
Where do they mail the card to
Residential Address?
or Mailing Address?
i was approved and mailed on July 20
but didnt received the card till date.
and i didnt live at the residential address mentioned on the file.

Reactions: Kiyan and Fadros

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
Where do they mail the card to
Residential Address?
or Mailing Address?
i was approved and mailed on July 20
but didnt received the card till date.
and i didnt live at the residential address mentioned on the file.
You have to call them and check with the agent which address they used to mail the card. Hopefully you have access to the old mail box just in case. If they sent it to the old address and you definitely have no access to it, unfortunately that case you will have to fill a ' Solemn Declaration ' form that is meant for people who never received/ lost their cards. Nobody will be able to make sure when exactly they will be able to resend you a new one. Try and call them around 8 am for easy access to the agent. Good luck.

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Hi guys,
Yesterday I found in mailbox PR cards for my dependents. They landed in Canada on July 2nd and now have all necessary Canadian cards and docs. I am primary applicant. After I sent my photo on March 23rd they submitted passports, received visas and COPRs, prepared themselves in homeland, travelled to Canada and now they have PR cards :) All this time I keep waiting until somebody at Etobicoke office will open envelope with my photo.

clickongoldy

Feb 15, 2016
You have to call them and check with the agent which address they used to mail the card. Hopefully you have access to the old mail box just in case. If they sent it to the old address and you definitely have no access to it, unfortunately that case you will have to fill a ' Solemn Declaration ' form that is meant for people who never received/ lost their cards. Nobody will be able to make sure when exactly they will be able to resend you a new one. Try and call them around 8 am for easy access to the agent. Good luck.
Thank you
I went and checked at the Residential address. Turns out it was in the mail.
Saved me alot of future hassle.
This info might be helpful for someone here.

Now i have to wait for outland dependent PPR.

Reactions: CatB and Fadros

newbie_canada2

May 23, 2019
Hey everyone,
This is my final update for the thread.

COPR - 24th Feb
Photos delivered - 28th Feb
GU1 - 16th July
Card Approved and Mailed - 28th July
Card Received - 31st July

I started the PR process in June 2020 and took 1 year 2 months to receive my card.

Good luck to everyone! I hope you all get it earlier than expected.

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Hey everyone,
This is my final update for the thread.

COPR - 24th Feb
Photos delivered - 28th Feb
GU1 - 16th July
Card Approved and Mailed - 28th July
Card Received - 31st July

I started the PR process in June 2020 and took 1 year 2 months to receive my card.

Good luck to everyone! I hope you all get it earlier than expected.
did you check your mail on friday? I was absolutely sure there is no delivery on saturday

backto1983

May 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
Guys i finally reached IRCC, so happy my card is in a queue for printing. of course i didn't get any timeline but at least now I know they received my photos and uploaded it. IRCC said that PR cards are not the priority thats why it takes longer(
When you say you called IRCC, you mean at 888-242-2100 or Etobicoke office? If you called Etobicoke office, could you please share their number?

• Haha
Reactions: Silver Star