+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Where did you applied for PRTD? (country/city) Did you applied through email or send documents via post/courier? Did you include the passport in the package of docs?
I would really appreciate if you can share your process=))))
july Tel aviv, i left my passport at vac. paper application

Reactions: Fadros

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
What I have noticed from the different dates posted here is that usually people get their cards 2-3 days after it shows " Approved and Mailed " on the system. This means that it actually gets approved and mailed before it shows on the system, otherwise it's IMPOSSIBLE for lame ass Canada Post to deliver an envelope from Nova Scotia to Ontario in less than at least 7-10 days. Even with my mother who got her card via the portal, It didn't show approved and mailed until a couple of days after she received the card. Probably Canada Post were fast delivering this one. What I want to say is that it may be approved and mailed before you even know, and in some rare circumstances, when Canada Post do their job well, you may receive the card before it even shows on the system.

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have a question I am cec inland with 3 dependents. I received portal email today, and then credentials a few minutes ago. I selected option A to have all dependents and myself to use same portal however when I logged in it only has my information. Is this correct or should all applicants information be present.

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
I have a question I am cec inland with 3 dependents. I received portal email today, and then credentials a few minutes ago. I selected option A to have all dependents and myself to use same portal however when I logged in it only has my information. Is this correct or should all applicants information be present.
you should have all.. i see profiles of all 3 of us un the family within one login

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
you should have all.. i see profiles of all 3 of us un the family within one login
I realize I had to do my declaration first then I saw the other I have another question so I have my 2 stepson who will not be accompanying us to canada there information is in the portal too I don't understand then my youngest daughter who is n canada they have my husband's name attached to her information what should I do? Whoever is not accompanying as this was stated on my application should I just leave those two and for my youngest daughter how would I get that information changed sigh

jyyy

May 24, 2021
I got ecopr on June 18.
uploaded photo on portal and I’m still waiting for PR card

Oh man it took 4months for you to get gu1
I just uploaded my picture on portal a week back..
Why is this process so slow when it is so near?