+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Uv0025

Jul 29, 2021
eCOPR Feb 24, photos delivered on Mar 3,
first GU July 21, second GU July 23. ( as per today Jul 29 noting is mailed and IRCC account not updated.
I am abroad with PRTD approved flying back around Aug 15th.
I fear the delay could be due to being abroad.
How much time does it take for PRTD approval?
I emailed them last week but still awaiting

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Received pr card in mail today.
Copr:19th Feb
Photos Delivered:24th Feb
GU1:11th July
Card Approved and mailed:26th July
This forum has been of immense support and help in my entire PR journey.Thanks to everyone and I pray to God that each one of you receive the PR card soon.

halu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Received pr card in mail today.
Copr:19th Feb
Photos Delivered:24th Feb
GU1:11th July
Card Approved and mailed:26th July
This forum has been of immense support and help in my entire PR journey.Thanks to everyone and I pray to God that each one of you receive the PR card soon.
Congrats!

Reactions: srin881

crtsai09

Apr 23, 2019
London
Hi all , Reposting my query again - Could you please address my query below ?!

Hi there ,
I mailed my photos on March 16th 2021. Today I called IRCC agent and they said that my PR card application is in progress and he also provided me application number which starts with R. I couldn’t link it with my PR application. Agent asked me to raise a technical issue webform for this.
I know it’s little early. But having a application inprogress .. does this mean anything ?

Reactions: Silver Star

abhinavnavimalhotra

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hii Guys
I was trying to link my PR card application from July 13, 2021( Etobicoke+COPR+Photo uploaded same day) everday. Today, I tried it again and linked my application. It says pending registration under current status. what it mean? plz share your valuable throughts.

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
The current processing time for new PR cards came down to 67 days from 130 days. Does it mean pending applications will be processed quickly? or Does it apply only for new applications?

ari_99

Nov 9, 2020
it took me 9 working days. through vac
Where did you applied for PRTD? (country/city) Did you applied through email or send documents via post/courier? Did you include the passport in the package of docs?
I would really appreciate if you can share your process=))))