+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Hi Could anybody let me know what are the steps to COPR and PR card post the following steps

Background check - July 23rd
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Uploaded the address and Photograph on July 25th on the portal

Also is there any approximate timeline i should be looking for by Etobicoke VO, which is processing this.

chunjea93

Mar 19, 2021
Omg guys help! i have been waiting for over 2wks for eCopr after declaring and submitting photo and address on the portal.
Today i logged in the portal and it switched back to "initiated" instead of " in review with ircc" and when i click on it, it asks me to declare again and submit photo and address again! Why is this happening?????

• Sad
Reactions: Fadros

jo12345

Jun 16, 2021
Omg guys help! i have been waiting for over 2wks for eCopr after declaring and submitting photo and address on the portal.
Today i logged in the portal and it switched back to "initiated" instead of " in review with ircc" and when i click on it, it asks me to declare again and submit photo and address again! Why is this happening?????
No idea,, did you get any email regarding this?
Maybe they started to view your file.. and soon you will get yours.

chunjea93

Mar 19, 2021
No idea,, did you get any email regarding this?
Maybe they started to view your file.. and soon you will get yours.
Noooooo
I just got this email instead.

"ERROR PORTAL:
We have been attempting to reach you via telephone call but have not been able to get in contact with you. We wanted to inform you that there was a mix-up and your previous portal account was accidentally deleted in our systems.

A new account has been created for you and you should have received an auto generated email with a request to login to the portal."

OMG ALL THAT WAIT FOR NOTHING

• Wow
Reactions: Fadros

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Noooooo

"ERROR PORTAL:
We have been attempting to reach you via telephone call but have not been able to get in contact with you. We wanted to inform you that there was a mix-up and your previous portal account was accidentally deleted in our systems.

A new account has been created for you and you should have received an auto generated email with a request to login to the portal."

at least you got a respond

Reactions: CatB

jo12345

Jun 16, 2021
Noooooo

"ERROR PORTAL:

"Accidently deleted " ???
Man that's tough I hope not many applications have been accidently deleted thats gruesome..
What other option do we have other than to do as they say..
Login again and hope for the best.

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
eCOPR Feb 24, photos delivered on Mar 3,
first GU July 21, second GU July 23. ( as per today Jul 29 noting is mailed and IRCC account not updated.
I am abroad with PRTD approved flying back around Aug 15th.
I fear the delay could be due to being abroad.

Reactions: Ilya127 and Fadros