+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

MelTranel

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi people. Copr 23 Jan, photo delivered to Etobicoke on March 9th. Today Just received an e-mail to confirm my details so that they can create a Portal and I should submit my photo there. They are asking for a recent photo (the one I submitted previously was done in January), so It looks like I will need to retake the photo. Also it is mentioned I need to be in Canada to use the portal. Hopefully they will give the credentials to use that portal soon...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Fadros

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Hi people. Copr 23 Jan, photo delivered to Etobicoke on March 9th. Today Just received an e-mail from VO to create a Portal and submit my photo there. Asking for a recent photo (the one I submitted was done in January)
good at least the contacted you, will get your card soon

Reactions: Fadros

rafaelalp

Jul 12, 2021
Good morning all
Guess I’m in for a long wait for my PR card. Just called and the agent says there was an error in card production, although my photo was accepted.

Does anyone have an idea of what the error could be? Is anyone experiencing the same issue??
May I ask you what is the phone number you called? It's very likely that the same is happening to me. There are two people under my PR process. The first card arrived weeks ago, and no news on the second one. Thanks

rafaelalp

Jul 12, 2021
Called IRCC this morning and I was told that my pr card application has been approved.
Do you know how long until I receive the PR card?
CoPR Feb 19th
Photos delivered Feb 26th
Thanks.
May I ask you how did you get in touch with them? I mean, phone number. I've been trying several times by calling 1-888-242-2100, and was never able to speak with an agent. Thanks