+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Sri_77

Jul 15, 2021
Hi Guys,
Photos sent : Feb 15th

Had a call with customer care and she mentioned that there was an error with my card production and has been resent to do it again. Can someone help me out how long it will take after sending again for production ?
No update on my cic account and tried linking for PR card application using my PR application number but say its not valid for this kinda application ( PR card ) May I know how to link it ?

Thanks

Reactions: Silver Star

saumya2712

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi Guys,
Photos sent : Feb 15th

Had a call with customer care and she mentioned that there was an error with my card production and has been resent to do it again. Can someone help me out how long it will take after sending again for production ?
No update on my cic account and tried linking for PR card application using my PR application number but say its not valid for this kinda application ( PR card ) May I know how to link it ?

Thanks
You should be able to link it in your cic account. In Account home, click on Add(link) your application to your account. You can provide all the details on the page such as UCI, application number etc. Make sure to provide the details as is on your CoPR/Passport.

Sri_77

Jul 15, 2021
You should be able to link it in your cic account. In Account home, click on Add(link) your application to your account. You can provide all the details on the page such as UCI, application number etc. Make sure to provide the details as is on your CoPR/Passport.
Hi Saumya thanks for the reply. i tried to do that and selected PR card option and provided all the details but error showsup at application field ( using PR application number) as its not the valid application for this process. Do i need to use a different application number apart from my PR once ?

Tiffyc88

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
*Update*
COPR- Feb 15
Photo Delivery Date- Feb 23
1st ‘Ghost Update’- July 8
Hello All,

This morning at around 9:30 am I saw where my spouse and son's application status changed to 'approved', however my status is still showing 'submitted'. Spoke to an agent just now after calling for over two hours and she advised that it shouldn't take too long to see an update for my application... I will continue to check and update you all on the status.