+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

epika

Dec 29, 2019
Hey guys I have update
eCOPR- Feb 18
Last set of photos delivered around march 15.
I Got my card in the mail yesterday. But they didnt used the last set of photos I sent on the date stated above.

I didnt have an account link to check updates because my representative controls all that.
All the best to all who still waiting and I pray you get your cards soon.
please let us know when did you sent the first set of photos, in order to take as a reference, because you mentioned the didn't take the last set.
thanks

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
I'll do that tomorrow, thanks for the tip! Did you choose any of the options, heard all the message and then selected 'speak with an agent'?
I made a script which options to select for faster connection, I just do not have it now in front of me. The problem is that they change a greeting and options from time to time. Calling them last Fall was very different than now. Ask guys who called recently or develop your own script that currently works.

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Good morning all
Guess I’m in for a long wait for my PR card. Just called and the agent says there was an error in card production, although my photo was accepted.

Does anyone have an idea of what the error could be? Is anyone experiencing the same issue??
Yes, same here. PR card error in production on June 4. Nothing after that

• Sad
Reactions: Silver Star

Jemilkamz

Jun 22, 2021
Could you please tell me at what time you saw the ghost update on July 11 th sunday
I am not sure when i got the update but till 7th of July i was checking and there were no updates, checked the profile on 11th of July and saw there was an update. I didn't get an update on my mail tho, just in my profile.