+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hlo guys . 26 june I received an email saying your case approved and closed by ircc your card will be mailed to you . That day my photo and address everything got accepted on PR portal. Yesterday they updated my cic account on 6 july. My expiry date is 30 june 2026 . Is there anybody please tell my if you have any idea . When they mailed my card . On the date of approval if PR portal ? Or yesterday when they updated cic account?? Or 30 june because expiry date is for 5 years ???? Anybody please have an idea????TIA

Reactions: Silver Star

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
timeline:
AOR - Nov. 2020
Portal email - May 31. 2021 (replied the same day)
Portal credentials - June 10 (uploaded photo and address the same day)
ECOPR - June 18
Portal address approved - around June 25 (no email received about this and no GU in CIC account)
GU and card mailed - June 30 (no portal update until the next day)
Portal closed and approved - July 1 (also received email update)
Card deliverred in mailbox - July 5
Honestly I attempted to believe that PR card applications are of categories— complex and noncomplex. I have been waiting since May 27 after ECOPR and still no news of my card approval. So I am wondering if once again my PR card application is complex such that it has to wait forever before approval. You see approvals for a later applications and you can’t help it but think how so unfair CIC is in processing of applications.
Are these cards not processed and printed at one location?

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Honestly I attempted to believe that PR card applications are of categories— complex and noncomplex. I have been waiting since May 27 after ECOPR and still no news of my card approval. So I am wondering if once again my PR card application is complex such that it has to wait forever before approval. You see approvals for a later applications and you can’t help it but think how so unfair CIC is in processing of applications.
Are these cards not processed and printed at one location?
Because the [rpcessing time for people who applied through the portal is shorter

Neelaish2004

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Dear All,
I can see my card application approved and mailed on 3rd july but my wife and son application still showing submitted.
Have you face this problem? Tried to contact agent but busy busy
Got my wife and son PR card approved today. It is mailed now.
Best of luck guys.

Time line : photo received 15th Feb, 1st GU 25June, my card approved 3rd July, Wife+son car approved 7th July

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Got my wife and son PR card approved today. It is mailed now.
Best of luck guys.

Time line : photo received 15th Feb, 1st GU 25June, my card approved 3rd July, Wife+son car approved 7th July
Did you receive your card. Mine was approved on 3r July still waiting for card.