+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

dhinu2489

Apr 23, 2019
I am waiting since april 01. It is so unfair portal people are getting cards within 3 weeks. I cancelled my visit to India. It has beem 4 years i never go. I could not go to my brothr's marriage due to no PR card in my hand. I emailed CIC. and they said marraige is not emergency. I lost my grand ma last week. I could have seen her if i can travel last month . I am really sad and sick .
Same here, lost my aunt, father had a heart surgery and my brother’s marriage is next month. Have been waiting since April 06, and mailed IRCC, got a standard COVID-19 excuse reply. While portal applications are getting faster response, isn’t it fair and just to apply them for people waiting for so long (first come first serve)? Just because a process changed, shouldn’t mean people in queue already, get punished for no reason. The process change should have been applied to everyone who is waiting and then move forward by their approval dates.

gundapraveen

Jul 31, 2020
Dear All,
I can see my card application approved and mailed on 3rd july but my wife and son application still showing submitted.
Have you face this problem? Tried to contact agent but busy busy
I too have the same problem . My son application is showing submitted But mine , my wife application approved and cards delivered . What is the status of yours now ?

Imran Hyatt

Jun 16, 2021
Honestly I attempted to believe that PR card applications are of categories— complex and noncomplex. I have been waiting since May 27 after ECOPR and still no news of my card approval. So I am wondering if once again my PR card application is complex such that it has to wait forever before approval. You see approvals for a later applications and you can’t help it but think how so unfair CIC is in processing of applications.
Are these cards not processed and printed at one location?
Hi bro, you cant say anything about PR time line as they have there own way of approval and review of applications, I have uploaded photos on 3rd June, Received ECOPR on 7th June but PR application still in Review and Photos are not approved.