+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

anusanker12

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
did u submit through the portal or mail the photos
I am waiting since april 01. It is so unfair portal people are getting cards within 3 weeks. I cancelled my visit to India. It has beem 4 years i never go. I could not go to my brothr's marriage due to no PR card in my hand. I emailed CIC. and they said marraige is not emergency. I lost my grand ma last week. I could have seen her if i can travel last month . I am really sad and sick .

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
I am waiting since april 01. It is so unfair portal people are getting cards within 3 weeks. I cancelled my visit to India. It has beem 4 years i never go. I could not go to my brothr's marriage due to no PR card in my hand. I emailed CIC. and they said marraige is not emergency. I lost my grand ma last week. I could have seen her if i can travel last month . I am really sad and sick .
You can process emergency PR card based on grannys demise

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
This may be the last post of mine in this forum.

Finally cards arrived.

Feb 16 - Photos delivered
June 24 - I got an email from an agent from Etobicoke to send replacement Photos as they were damaged.
June 25 - Sent photos via email and got GU1
July 3rd - GU2 - Approved and cards are mailed. Lets see how many days it will take to get the card.
July 8th - Card Received. ...............................

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Sorry to hear that. I think u can apply for urgent pr card because u lost grandma

blue_human

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
When can you start linking your PR card application to CIC account? After getting the eCOPR, or after getting an update that your photo and address has been approved?