+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Hi all,

My CoPR is Feb 3, sent the photo. Still waiting for PR card, have not received any GU yet.
I saw some people provided a date for 'Photo Delivered', is that a status from IRCC? From my IRCC account, it has been 'submit' ever since I linked the application.
no, its status of your delivery according to Canada post or other service that you used

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hi all,

My CoPR is Feb 3, sent the photo. Still waiting for PR card, have not received any GU yet.
I saw some people provided a date for 'Photo Delivered', is that a status from IRCC? From my IRCC account, it has been 'submit' ever since I linked the application.
People whose photo reached Feb 9th and 10th got updates. If your photos reached after yiu can still wait for couple of days and then call IRCC to get status on your application

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
I have uploaded my photos in the profile in January and still in review. Copr came February 19th.
Called IrCc they always say same thing: in process all good, but no card yet. This is Etobicoke office.
Hi....please advise once my application has been linked to my account how would I know whether they have received my photos and also how will I know if there has been an update in my account?so lost

Adarsh Sharma

May 18, 2018
I just now received an Email from Etobicoke IRCC stating that:
Hello,

to complete the processing of your PR card, it is required that you confirm that you are currently in Canada and provide your current Canadian address. Please include the agent code ---- in your reply so the information can be forwarded to the appropriate agent.

I don't know what that means.

Any help.

I sent my photos on Feb 9 and it reached Feb 11.

Reactions: Silver Star

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hello,

to complete the processing of your PR card, it is required that you confirm that you are currently in Canada and provide your current Canadian address. Please include the agent code ---- in your reply so the information can be forwarded to the appropriate agent.

Any help.

It means exactly what it says.

• Haha
Reactions: kumori

Neelaish2004

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
If
Hello,

Any help.

you don't have agent then only reply with Canadian Address and confirm you are in Canada

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
Hello,

Any help.

How did you pass any English exam?

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hello,

Any help.

I suggest you call the IRCC and get the inputs. Please don't read the replies for people who cant give direction or doesn't have any sense.

@legalfalcon Is this something you can help?

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hello,

Any help.

Have you travelled anywhere recently or did you update anything about your future travel plan to IRCC in the past ?