+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Raptors31

Aug 9, 2020
Photos delivered - Feb 16th.

I got an email from an agent from Etobicoke to send replacement Photos. Good that they are okay to receive via email. I have sent waiting for agent to reply hoping he is okay move forward with the process.
Is this due to Photo Expiry date or something else? My photo reached VO on 17Feb and crossed the 6 months window while waiting, just waiting for update.

Respina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hi guys, the IRCC extensions has been changed! In order to speak to an agent, after dialing its number, what is the extension? (I am confused)

Ted6688

Dec 28, 2020
Hi,

How do I know if they receive my photo or not? My CoPR is Feb 3, sent photo a few days later (2 - 3 days). No GU received.

Meanwhile, I see "Your document has expired" for my CoPR under document status section of my Permanent Residency application but CoPR should at least valid for one year as I know. Should I worry about this?

Thanks

Jemilkamz

Jun 22, 2021
Hi,

How do I know if they receive my photo or not? My CoPR is Feb 3, sent photo a few days later (2 - 3 days). No GU received.

Meanwhile, I see "Your document has expired" for my CoPR under document status section of my Permanent Residency application but CoPR should at least valid for one year as I know. Should I worry about this?

Thanks
You can see next to the expiry date “ status updated date “ the status of COPR already been updated on the same date of expiry.

Reactions: Silver Star