+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

MelTranel

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Be positive. It will be approved. From my understanding once the Copr has been approved why need a decision again?I dont understand that.
I think they need to make a decision if the photo that an applicant sent meets their requirements. If it does, it is sent for production

Reactions: Silver Star

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Hello friends i got a reply from cic etobicoke after i have mailed them for asking how much time will it take.

My copr date is 20th jan
Photo delivered no idea.
1st GU on 3rd or 4th not sure.

Good Day,

Your PR card is currently under production. Once complete, the card will be mailed to the address on record.

Thank you for your continued patience.
did you email them ?

sandy3108

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
This is not correct.
@kumar143 ecopr is for those that received portal confirmation and credentials- after the credentials are confirmed, they will be able to download their eCOPR- I downloaded mine today

COPR are for those that got approved and was able to directly download the COPR from their CIC account without having to first use the confirmation and credentials portal.

Both eCOPR and COPR are for inland application but depending on your LVO, you might get the former or latter.
In online PR Portal After submitting your In Canada declaration, mailing address for PR card and Submit photo, How many days after you received eCOPR????

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Hi , can anybody help me , i am trying to link my pr card application to my account , every time it says we can’t find your application, whenever i enter application number or uci number it says incorrect. I have been trying from 1 week? Your help is really appreciated, and also do we need to write everything in the capital letters ? @legalfalcon

Neelaish2004

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hi , can anybody help me , i am trying to link my pr card application to my account , every time it says we can’t find your application, whenever i enter application number or uci number it says incorrect. I have been trying from 1 week? Your help is really appreciated, and also do we need to write everything in the capital letters ? @legalfalcon
try to put your COB with city, state or city state ( a space in between).. second was worked for me after 4 months :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Some applicants face this issue and you just can't do anything about it. This is a technical glitch. However, tray using different combinations.

Also, the PR card will be delivered within 2-3 weeks, so its not worth the effort to try figuring it out if you couldn't do it an a few tries.

Neelaish2004

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Some applicants face this issue and you just can't do anything about it. This is a technical glitch. However, tray using different combinations.

Also, the PR card will be delivered within 2-3 weeks, so its not worth the effort to try figuring it out if you couldn't do it an a few tries.
Etobicoke office sent PR card after 4 or 5 months.

Neelaish2004

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
But Yes Card linking is not mandatory you can directly get it in mail box after some time based on which office processing file. If you got eCOPR from portal then it will be earlier :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Etobicoke office sent PR card after 4 or 5 months.
That is an exception. Also, the PR cards are usually processed at Sydney, NS.

In most cases after the photos are submitted and accepted, the PR card arrives within 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: Ram_Shruti