+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi I got my COPR it took exactly 2weeks after submitting pic and address in new portal until I get ECOPR

My cic account has been updated too but I received no email at all, so now that I got ECOPR I just need to receive the PR card in mail ?

And do you guys know how long it takes ? Is there any forums I can go for people who are waiting for PR card in their mail?

• Love
Reactions: Silver Star

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
I received my PR card last week, on the front side it has expiry date , its written like this : 18 MAY / MAI 26, and on the back side Place of landing : xx, PR Since: 17 MAY / MAI 26, Eyes:xx, Height:xx, COB (Country of Birth): xx.

I hope this will help.
How long it took that you get your PR card in mail after receiving COPR?

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
And by the way , my COPR has 2 pages first page is for ircc a d second for client, in the first page there is no signature from officer but in second one ( client form ) there is the officer signature, is it ok ? And it also has a place for my signature when I sign it I have to send it somewhere?

Sorry I ask a lot , I am just like should I do something I just need to wait to receive the PR card?

Chilling.Lion

Star Member
Feb 16, 2021
Guys I have a question, there is a mistake on my eCoPR, my height is wrong by 20 cm, should I leave it for now or what should I do ?? I didn’t receive PR card yet.

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Guys I have a question, there is a mistake on my eCoPR, my height is wrong by 20 cm, should I leave it for now or what should I do ?? I didn’t receive PR card yet.
Raise a webform and fixed it now. Otherwise once you received your PR card it will take long time to correct it and also you can't travel with this card,

• Love

Ann1711

May 31, 2021
Hey Ann,
Any update?
I think the last update I posted here was that I received an email from IRCC web form on June 3rd saying my photo was approved on June 1st and sent for printing.
Since then I have received an email on June 5th saying that my application was updated. The status of my application changed to "Approved". They also put information like the card number and the expiry date. I have not received the card itself as of yet, waiting.

• Love

Techsojourn

Oct 15, 2020
NOC Code......
2171A
Hi All,
Good news

I got GU1 just now.
COPR : JAN 21
Sent : JAN 27
Received at Etobicoke: JAN 28
GU1 : 03rd June

They are doing it in COPr date order.
Hi All,
My pr card along with family members card has been approved and mailed.
COPR : JAN 21
Sent : JAN 27
Received at Etobicoke: JAN 28
GU1 : 03rd June
Approved / Mailed: 08th June

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
I received my PR card last week, on the front side it has expiry date , its written like this : 18 MAY / MAI 26, and on the back side Place of landing : xx, PR Since: 17 MAY / MAI 26, Eyes:xx, Height:xx, COB (Country of Birth): xx.

I hope this will help.
why the dates are different

fycus

Jun 8, 2021
1) I received my COPR via email and was requested to mail my photo. My COPR didn't show any details about height, birth place, etc. Is that what the standard letter looks like for those mailing?

2) Will myCIC account be updated at any point to show that the photo was received? Based on what I'm reading, the first update people are getting is the GU for when it gets approved.