+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hello friends i got a reply from cic etobicoke after i have mailed them for asking how much time will it take.

My copr date is 20th jan
Photo delivered no idea.
1st GU on 3rd or 4th not sure.

Good Day,

Your PR card is currently under production. Once complete, the card will be mailed to the address on record.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hello friends i got a reply from cic etobicoke after i have mailed them for asking how much time will it take.

My copr date is 20th jan
Photo delivered no idea.
1st GU on 3rd or 4th not sure.

Good Day,

Your PR card is currently under production. Once complete, the card will be mailed to the address on record.

Thank you for your continued patience.
My status is still showing submitted plzz explain me

Yash07

Jul 28, 2016
I think the last update I posted here was that I received an email from IRCC web form on June 3rd saying my photo was approved on June 1st and sent for printing.
Since then I have received an email on June 5th saying that my application was updated. The status of my application changed to "Approved". They also put information like the card number and the expiry date. I have not received the card itself as of yet, waiting.
Thank you and congratulations. I did not receive any update after the first GU. Waiting patiently.

Bhavi Katkam

Jun 8, 2021
Hello . If anybody fall under the same timeline as mine , please reply in case you got any updates.

My copr date is 30th jan
Photos Sent : Feb 01
Photos Delivered : Feb 04

No update since then. Also, what is the email address to which we can post a request of our application status?

Chanduss

Jun 22, 2020
Hello . If anybody fall under the same timeline as mine , please reply in case you got any updates.

My copr date is 30th jan
Photos Sent : Feb 01
Photos Delivered : Feb 04

No update since then. Also, what is the email address to which we can post a request of our application status?
Same situation here
Copr jan 20
Photos delivered feb 02

Reactions: Ram_Shruti

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Is there any way we can retrieve information filled while creating express entry profile and also after ITA? Does GCMS notes contain every piece of information including height, eye color...etc?

Saba-Hp

Jul 5, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-07-2020
Hi , When did you receive you Copr ? You applied through online portal yes? I just wanna know if we upload pic through online portal ( not posting) and we receive COPR after that how long it takes that we get PR card in mail? I a really need to have an idea to plan my trip
Hi ,
copr: Jan 12
photos were sent through Canada post on Jan 15
I linked my profile and saw my PR card sent on May 26 but still have not received it.
My husband's card sent on May 29 and received on Thursday June 3.

Saba-Hp

Jul 5, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-07-2020
How did you link your card? I tried linking mine to my GCKey account but says no application found. Got my eCoPR on May 26. Also, my address & photo not approved in the Portal yet? Do you see your address or photo approved in the portal?
Hello,
I did not see any information regarding the approval of the address or photos.
I used this instruction to link. but I also see on CIC that not all of the applications can be linked. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-timeline-etobicoke-office-only.712660/post-9432664

Bhavi Katkam

Jun 8, 2021
Same situation here
Copr jan 20
Photos delivered feb 02
I see most of them who applied in Feb 1st week has already got their application approved or at least got an GU by now. Not sure what's going on with my application. I called IRCC but they said the final decision is pending. Worried.

Ann1711

May 31, 2021
Thank you and congratulations. I did not receive any update after the first GU. Waiting patiently.
Based on your COPR and mailing date I think you should be getting an update this week. If you don't get anything, try contacting them via phone or IRCC Webform.

Reactions: Yash07

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
I see most of them who applied in Feb 1st week has already got their application approved or at least got an GU by now. Not sure what's going on with my application. I called IRCC but they said the final decision is pending. Worried.
Be positive. It will be approved. From my understanding once the Copr has been approved why need a decision again?I dont understand that.