+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Hamsi

Mar 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Guys got a ghost update
Copr 27 november
Photos reached 4 December
Thank you for the update, looks like they are still stuck with November PR cards.. not sure when will they work at full capacity to complete the backlog until Jan.. Good Luck! Gaurav. Pls inform us when you get the cards.

The current processing time is 121 days, does anyone from Jan 2021 COPR got their cards? please keep updating your PR card status here, Jan 2021 COPR guys.

Reactions: Fadros

amitgupta.1984

Apr 12, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
Med's Done....
29-10-2020
How this PR card linking will help?

Gauravsehgal

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Thank you for the update, looks like they are still stuck with November PR cards.. not sure when will they work at full capacity to complete the backlog until Jan.. Good Luck! Gaurav. Pls inform us when you get the cards.

The current processing time is 121 days, does anyone from Jan 2021 COPR got their cards? please keep updating your PR card status here, Jan 2021 COPR guys.
Thank you
But I am waiting since 152 days hopefully we will get some update by this week or May be next week.
All the best. I will update here if I receive any update.

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Hi guys,

I have been waiting since January without any updates. Also, when trying to reach the agent on the phone, it always says to call later and hang up (so frustrating).

I used to call this number: 18882422100.

Does anybody know what options to choose to reach to the live agent, please?
Hi,
This script recently worked for me:
(888) 242-2100 then wait for about 2 minutes then 1 then your UCI then 1 then 1 - 2 - 0.
Not sure if they will tell you anything about processing time. They helped me to link my card application though.

battleship

Feb 2, 2020
The processing time of 121 days on CIC should be an average calculated based on all offices across Canada. I believe Etobicoke office has offset the average processing time by a very large amount:

e.g. assume there are 2 offices in Canada, if the other office takes 30 days to issue PR card where Etobicoke takes 212 days, the average would be 121 days.

Reactions: Fadros and shashi_b

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Hello!
I was able to link my PR Card application to my cic account but for some reason it says it cannot find my husbands.
Do you know if Im actually able to link his application even if the cic account its under my name? or its just one application number for both cards?
Thanks
Mostly, the place of birth will be the problem. In my case,
- to link my application, I used as per the GCMS notes.
- to link my spouse's application, I entered as per the Passport.

So, Try entering the exact words. That helped me.

Reactions: joaliriano

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021

I have not received. COPR 12 Jan. Photos sent by mail on Jan 14.

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
My assumption is that,

applicants whose applications were received by IRCC in December 2020, will receive their cards in May or early June.

applicants whose applications were received by IRCC in January 2021, will receive their cards in June or early July.

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
My assumption is that,

applicants whose applications were received by IRCC in December 2020, will receive their cards in May or early June.

applicants whose applications were received by IRCC in January 2021, will receive their cards in June or early July.
I think for December they have used online portal. One of my friend got copr in December he had online portal for pr card. So i think after November they will start for January.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I think for December they have used online portal. One of my friend got copr in December he had online portal for pr card. So i think after November they will start for January.
I am unsure, how they use that portal?

From recent few weeks, I have observed in this thread that for 2-3 people they given Portal login and for few others they have sent the instructions to mail the photos to Etobicoke office.

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
I really hope so as I’m a January applicant.

However, the portal invitations were conducted randomly; so you might find two applicants who got their CoPR on December 15th and one would be by email but the other one would be by portal invitation.

I do agree with you though that most of December applicants received the portal thingy.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I really hope so as I’m a January applicant.

However, the portal invitations were conducted randomly; so you might find two applicants who got their CoPR on December 15th and one would be by email but the other one would be by portal invitation.

I do agree with you though that most of December applicants received the portal thingy.
@Ryan4 When did u sent photos?