+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
I have submitted my photo on Mar 1st, I must travel soon. My question: Do they check who is inland and who outland before issuing the PR card. ?

amitgupta.1984

Apr 12, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
Med's Done....
29-10-2020
Guys any idea how much time Etobicoke VO taking to send PR card after sending photos...?

Tanker

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys,

I have been waiting since January without any updates. Also, when trying to reach the agent on the phone, it always says to call later and hang up (so frustrating).

I used to call this number: 18882422100.

Does anybody know what options to choose to reach to the live agent, please?

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hi guys,

I have been waiting since January without any updates. Also, when trying to reach the agent on the phone, it always says to call later and hang up (so frustrating).

I used to call this number: 18882422100.

Does anybody know what options to choose to reach to the live agent, please?
I am also waiting since January.
Did two webform in last two week no response yet.

joaliriano

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hello!
I was able to link my PR Card application to my cic account but for some reason it says it cannot find my husbands.
Do you know if Im actually able to link his application even if the cic account its under my name? or its just one application number for both cards?
Thanks

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hello!
I was able to link my PR Card application to my cic account but for some reason it says it cannot find my husbands.
Do you know if Im actually able to link his application even if the cic account its under my name? or its just one application number for both cards?
Thanks
I was able to link PR card application for 3 applicants under MyCIC account. Each applicants has separate application for PR Card and it doesn't matter whose CIC account you are using to link.

Most of the applicant has mismatch in place of birth while linking. You could try to match with the place of birth mentioned in your husbands passport. In case it doesn't work then please give a call to IRCC at 18882422100 , the agent will help in linking the application.

Reactions: joaliriano

joaliriano

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
I was able to link PR card application for 3 applicants under MyCIC account. Each applicants has separate application for PR Card and it doesn't matter whose CIC account you are using to link.

Most of the applicant has mismatch in place of birth while linking. You could try to match with the place of birth mentioned in your husbands passport. In case it doesn't work then please give a call to IRCC at 18882422100 , the agent will help in linking the application.
Thanks a lot