+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Last edited:

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
My CanadaPost tracking number showed that they already delivered to Etobicoke office. How do I verify that Etobicoke office has received it or not?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
My CanadaPost tracking number showed that they already delivered to Etobicoke office. How do I verify that Etobicoke office has received it or not?
Minealso was delivered today at 12:00 PM. I guess I will give it a week or 2 then will follow up with IRCC. But do keep us/me updated when you get a response.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Many Congratulations! It took longer than usual but finally COPR is here for you :)

Welcome to the thread! Please sit back and relax because Etobicoke office is moving with slow pace, right now they have processed photo submission for the November month.
On a lighter note, recently they have won much of accolades as slowest processing center of IRCC..

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Many Congratulations! It took longer than usual but finally COPR is here for you :)

Welcome to the thread! Please sit back and relax because Etobicoke office is moving with slow pace, right now they have processed photo submission for the November month.
On a lighter note, recently they have won much of accolades as slowest processing center of IRCC..
Thanks my friend, as long as I got my COPR, I'm fine. Because I haven't planned to travel yet. COPR is currently more than enough for our family after waited ~ 11 months.