+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Guys, is it true to say they are picking up files randomly?? Or maybe my envelope never got delivered? I did sent via regular mail and can’t track it(wish I had used express shipping). Starting to get a bit worried now.
Anyone who sent their phots before Nov 10th waiting for updates still?
I am sure they are not picking random files, because in February they had replied to me like this.

If you sent them by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that they were indeed received by the processing office.

Your photographs will be processed according to the date of reception.

Most of the applicants send their photos by regular mail, so I believe having trust in their processing fairness will be helpful :)

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
I am sure they are not picking random files, because in February they had replied to me like this.

If you sent them by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that they were indeed received by the processing office.

Your photographs will be processed according to the date of reception.

Most of the applicants send their photos by regular mail, so I believe having trust in their processing fairness will be helpful :)
When you have send your photographs?

Reactions: shashi_b

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Guys, is it true to say they are picking up files randomly?? Or maybe my envelope never got delivered? I did sent via regular mail and can’t track it(wish I had used express shipping). Starting to get a bit worried now.
No one knows honestly but I hope it's a proper queue.
I have sent on Jan 14
I don't think that many people got PR in December right? They didn't work in second half of December. When did you get COPR?

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
Hi, Anyone waiting for PR card since October 2020? My parents were in Canada and virtually landed vis Etobicoke office. Photographs were sent out in the first week of November but nothing yet on their PR card. Is anyone in the same situation?

thanks...

• Wow

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
I am in the same situation. Sent out the photographs via regular mail in first week of November and nothing yet. Please keep me posted if you happen to hear any thing. AS we both are from similar timeline and used same postal service. I'll keep you posted as well.

Reactions: $$harsh$$

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi, Anyone waiting for PR card since October 2020? My parents were in Canada and virtually landed vis Etobicoke office. Photographs were sent out in the first week of November but nothing yet on their PR card. Is anyone in the same situation?

thanks...
You should call them and check. Many people from November 1st and 2nd week already received PR card in mail.

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hello Guys, My COPR Approved on April 9th, 2021, I see the COPR# in CIC Portal and the expiry date is set as April 22nd, 2021. When do you think I will receive COPR email (COPR document ) from the CIC office?

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Hello Guys, My COPR Approved on April 9th, 2021, I see the COPR# in CIC Portal and the expiry date is set as April 22nd, 2021. When do you think I will receive COPR email (COPR document ) from the CIC office?
Congrats! Mine took a little over 1 week.
COPR on portal - Mar 29th
COPR email received - Apr 7th

Last edited:

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Does any one how to link PR card progress tracking with IRCC account profile ?
Here's a link - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

When you log in to your IRCC portal, somewhere in the middle of the account home page, you should find a link to "Add (link) your application to your account"

It will take you to a page where you can search for your application using your UCI, last name, DOB etc.