+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

violet.smith

Oct 28, 2020
Please look into your passport for place of birth information. it should exactly match with passport including , and spaces.
e.g. City, Province.
I figured it out. It is indeed the place of birth problem and it should match the information in the passport. Thank you for your advice

Last edited:
Reactions: shashi_b

Ksran dhillon

Nov 8, 2020
Need expert advice on this matter. I recently got ITA under CEC .
I have been working in a company as a packaging supervisor for 1 year BUT the problem is its an group of companies working under 1 parent company and abc company making our pay check instead of parent company but all these company has same physical address . Following are my concern
1. For refrence letter is it good if i use the letter head of company that actualy making my pay.
2. As everybody in the office has parent company name under their digital signing .does it create any problem in my refrence letter as it made on abc company but signed by parent company .

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Need expert advice on this matter. I recently got ITA under CEC .
I have been working in a company as a packaging supervisor for 1 year BUT the problem is its an group of companies working under 1 parent company and abc company making our pay check instead of parent company but all these company has same physical address . Following are my concern
1. For refrence letter is it good if i use the letter head of company that actualy making my pay.
2. As everybody in the office has parent company name under their digital signing .does it create any problem in my refrence letter as it made on abc company but signed by parent company .
As per my experience it should not be a problem as long as internet search and reference check provide them same evidences.

I am working here in Canada on deputation from one subsidiary to the local subsidiary and both the subsidiaries are under same parent company.

In my case the letter issued by another subsidiary worked. However, I had written a letter of explanation to explain the details.

clickongoldy

Feb 15, 2016
Did you friend received COPR from Etobicoke office? and the letter says to send photos to Centralized Intake Office in Nova Scotia?
he received travel exemption letter in his home country. And landed at Toronto and got issued COPR at Airport by CBSA. latter he received the COPR in email with instructions to submit photos at CIO at Nova Scotia directly.

Reactions: shashi_b

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
he received travel exemption letter in his home country. And landed at Toronto and got issued COPR at Airport by CBSA. latter he received the COPR in email with instructions to submit photos at CIO at Nova Scotia directly.
Glad to hear. For him the application flow is bit different but, finally he got CoPR directly from Nova Scotia that is good.

violet.smith

Oct 28, 2020
First-time PR card application's status is shown as 'Submitted' in CIC account. Does that indicate the office has successfully received my mailed photo?

Dhruvvvv

Apr 8, 2021
What it was showing befor ?
Becoz
First-time PR card application's status is shown as 'Submitted' in CIC account. Does that indicate the office has successfully received my mailed photo?
what it was showing before?
bcoz i just linked it today and its showing submitted

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
I called IRCC agent today.
I have send my photos and copr on 25th jan. They told me that they haven't scanned my photos yet.