+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

dondraper1996

Feb 24, 2021
They should just keep processing the application in fastest way possible instead of keeping this CoViD excuse because of two main reasons :

1. It is their job and processing applications does not require any interaction with person except their social circle.

2. In near term, application will keep coming in huge numbers especially after the biggest draw of 27332 ITA's on Feb 13. So they can't keep everyone hanging like this.

We are not asking for special privileges or favour, they should issue the card and let the applicants plan their life ahead :)
They dont care about us.
They are gonna do whatever they want and we cant do anything about it..

• Sad
Reactions: shashi_b

Nil_11

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Hello guys ...

I have one question here Last week I got approval but mu COPR Valid just for 3 month until 13 July 2021 and right now PR card process time taking more than 3months what if i don’t receive my PR card before COPR expire ?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hello guys ...

I have one question here Last week I got approval but mu COPR Valid just for 3 month until 13 July 2021 and right now PR card process time taking more than 3months what if i don’t receive my PR card before COPR expire ?
No one cares about copr expiry date after landing.

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
When we submit our photos and link our application it shows submitted. Does it shows received or it will directly update approved pr card.

violet.smith

Oct 28, 2020
You can link before sending photos as well. There is no link between sending the photos and linking PR card application.
That's weird. Because I've already sent the photo, but still, when I do the search, it says it cannot find any existing application?! How did that happen?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
That's weird. Because I've already sent the photo, but still, when I do the search, it says it cannot find any existing application?! How did that happen?
You may be entering some information which is not accurate as per their system.

What combination you are trying?

violet.smith

Oct 28, 2020
Please try other option which asks for birth place it worked for me.
I've also tried family name, given name and date of birth but still the same. Speaking of birth place, on my copr letter, I only see Country of Birth. So what should I put for City/town of birth?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I've also tried family name, given name and date of birth but still the same. Speaking of birth place, on my copr letter, I only see Country of Birth. So what should I put for City/town of birth?
Please look into your passport for place of birth information. it should exactly match with passport including , and spaces.
e.g. City, Province.

Hopeful0403

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Hi All...I tried linking PR card applications for myself and my dependents..I was able to link it for myself and my wife but I am not able to link it for my son (5 years old)..I tried multiple times but it says application can not be found..any idea why I am not able to link it?
i was also facing issues to link my son's application. for most it is due to place of birth..had to try various combinations of city, state, country to make it work..