+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

tinomar

Mar 29, 2021
Getting a little bit concerned now as some folks whose CoPR date around my date (mine was Nov 5th) have received GU and even the card. I haven't heard anything :(

battleship

Feb 2, 2020
Hi everyone I have a question:

If I link the PR card application in my CIC account before they received the photo, what would the Current Status show? (e.g. Submitted?) Or I would not be able to link my application at all until they received the photo?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Getting a little bit concerned now as some folks whose CoPR date around my date (mine was Nov 5th) have received GU and even the card. I haven't heard anything :(
It is just matter of time, you too will get it soon. Many people don't receive GU but they get approval directly.

Reactions: tinomar

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi everyone I have a question:

If I link the PR card application in my CIC account before they received the photo, what would the Current Status show? (e.g. Submitted?) Or I would not be able to link my application at all until they received the photo?
As per my understanding, there is no link between photos received by them and adding PR card application to your account.

After adding it to your account it remains in submitted stage until the photos are approved.

You should be able to link the application before they receive your photos.

Reactions: battleship

tinomar

Mar 29, 2021
Just create a webform they will reply about your process
Did that twice (Dec '20 and Feb '21), they confirmed that the photos are received, but couldn't provide further clarity on when it will be processed. Just submitted another webform last week. Fingers-crossed they will provide more clarity this time.. Thanks for your input though!

kadir.ayubi

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Hello Everyone,

FINALLY!

So, my family and I finally received our PR Cards today, and fortunately all the (3) cards came in together.

However, one thing to note is that our cards were delivered from the Sydney Office even though I sent our CoPRs and Photographs to Etobicoke.

Below is my PR Card Timeline if it helps someone

CoPR - October 27, 2020
Office - Etobicoke
Photos Delivered - November 9, 2020
Cards Approved - Don't know, I didn't link my application
Cards Received - April 13, 2021
Cards Mailed From - Sydney Office

I hope everyone get their PR Cards soon, I understand the anxiety one can have from the wait!

Thanks as always

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
We are in this together. Even my COPR was Nov 5th. Raised a webform today.

How long it took for them to reply to your webform?

Reactions: tinomar

Ksran dhillon

Nov 8, 2020
Need expert advice.
I have got my work permit on 28 feb 2020 and i had create my express entry profile on 25 feb 2021 and i got my ITA on 1 april 2021 .my concern is do cic gonna reject my application on the ground that i had created my express entry profile 3 day before the actual pgwp issue date.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Need expert advice.
I have got my work permit on 28 feb 2020 and i had create my express entry profile on 25 feb 2021 and i got my ITA on 1 april 2021 .my concern is do cic gonna reject my application on the ground that i had created my express entry profile 3 day before the actual pgwp issue date.
No one cares when you created the profile. If you were eligible on the day you got ITA and stay eligible until the day you submit, you will be fine.