+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
After that which number you press?
After that after pressing 1 they will ask for UCI number and then after go for the option pr card application and then at the end to talk with agent press 0. I just remember that only roughly.

T14

Apr 9, 2020
Been waiting since 30th November, just tried to call ircc, spent 5 minutes pressing different options to get through to talk to someone and it just says “there are no agents available to talk to anyone, you can hang up and try again later” then it just cuts you off!

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Been waiting since 30th November, just tried to call ircc, spent 5 minutes pressing different options to get through to talk to someone and it just says “there are no agents available to talk to anyone, you can hang up and try again later” then it just cuts you off!
Try calling around 3:30 or after (before 4). From personal experience the lines are less busy

Reactions: Fadros and shashi_b

Dhana1

Mar 1, 2018
Hello All,

New to this thread. I just received my CoPR PDF on my email from Etobicoke office (from this ID
CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca). They asked me to send the photo to their address along with the CoPR printout. I don't have any link to any portal (or the new PR portal). Is that normal? is that how you all sent the photos for PR card? pls guide

Reactions: shashi_b

Dhana1

Mar 1, 2018
Sorry. I meant, do you know how long it will take to get the Par card from Etobicoke office if we physically send the photos to them.

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Guys, is it true to say they are picking up files randomly?? Or maybe my envelope never got delivered? I did sent via regular mail and can’t track it(wish I had used express shipping). Starting to get a bit worried now.
Anyone who sent their phots before Nov 10th waiting for updates still?

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Guys, is it true to say they are picking up files randomly?? Or maybe my envelope never got delivered? I did sent via regular mail and can’t track it(wish I had used express shipping). Starting to get a bit worried now.
Anyone who sent their phots before Nov 10th waiting for updates still?
Try to create a webform or call to ircc to know update of your card

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hello All,

New to this thread. I just received my CoPR PDF on my email from Etobicoke office (from this ID
CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca). They asked me to send the photo to their address along with the CoPR printout. I don't have any link to any portal (or the new PR portal). Is that normal? is that how you all sent the photos for PR card? pls guide
Congratulations on receiving your CoPR.

FYI, this is new normal. Etobicoke is not giving portal logins since mid January.

Reactions: Dhana1