+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Nov 28, 2020
Today, I received the following response on my Webform enquiry :

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Does that mean that have received my photos? I have sent them on Jan 14 2021.
What you have mentioned in webform during submission.im also planning to submit webform today.

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Today, I received the following response on my Webform enquiry :

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Does that mean that have received my photos? I have sent them on Jan 14 2021.
Can can you please tell us when you send webform and what you have asked in the webform please

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
What you have mentioned in webform during submission.im also planning to submit webform today.
I have sent the following query :

Good Day!

I have sent the photos for my PR card to local visa office at Etobicoke. The tracking information at Canada Post shows that package has been delivered, please refer the tracking information here : <<>>

I would appreciate, if you could spare a few moments to provide information about current status of my PR card application : Application#

Reactions: Fadros

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Can can you please tell us when you send webform and what you have asked in the webform please

Good Day!

I have sent the photos for my PR card to local visa office at Etobicoke. The tracking information at Canada Post shows that package has been delivered, please refer the tracking information here : <<>>

I would appreciate, if you could spare a few moments to provide information about current status of my PR card application : Application#

Navneet2000

Dec 17, 2020
So finally someone from another thread is saying they started working on his pr card ( Etobicoke - photos delivered by regular mail on 3rd of November ).

Exactly. My photos were delivered exactly 4 months after this guy ( 3rd of March), and if I get my card by July, I would be happy.
I'm usually not the most optimistic person when it comes to IRCC, but I do have a feeling that cards/ghost updates will start pouring in. hopefully.
what number did you call ? Thank you.

jchen207

Mar 25, 2021
I sent out my photo on Nov 20. Canada post tracking showed delivered to Etobicoke too, Still havent received the card. Anyone similar situation??

• Wow
Reactions: tinu28111987

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
I sent out my photo on Nov 20. Canada post tracking showed delivered to Etobicoke too, Still havent received the card. Anyone similar situation??
My photo was delivered on Nov 9, 2020 & I haven't gotten any updates from Etobicoke either

Nov 28, 2020

Good Day!

Thanks for the info

EVanCEC

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Hi All,

Yesterday I received CoPR , CoPR says need to send photos to Vancouver office and also they mentioned incase any address change mention that too.
I have one question, Do we have any form to mention the address change or change a letter of explanation mentioning the same.

Thanks
Sanju

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Hi guys!
Is there anybody in this thread who actually received PR card recently? It looks like timeline is crazy, and I see most of people have not received it yet.

Sal1204

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Hi everyone,
I am planning to travel back to India next week and am wondering, is the RTPCR Covid test report required for boarding the flight different from the regular covid test report? The test costs $225 nowadays for travel purposes but if i get it done saying that my employer has requested the test, it will be free for me.
Can anyone help me out here?
TIA

askele

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
So the processing time is roughly 4-7 months since there are applicants in Nov who haven’t received their card yet?