+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hello folks,
I sent the PR card photos through Canadapost to etobicoke office by express post but for 3 days now the package is stuck in mississauga Canada post.
It feels helpless to be at the mercy of a junk company (Canada post). Has this happened to anyone here?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hello folks,
I sent the PR card photos through Canadapost to etobicoke office by express post but for 3 days now the package is stuck in mississauga Canada post.
It feels helpless to be at the mercy of a junk company (Canada post). Has this happened to anyone here?
Mine was stuck for 2 days at Mississauga. On 3rd day it was delivered to Etobicoke office

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I wish they could have given us portal credentials for secure delivery of photos and faster processing of PR Card:(
Pick your poison:
PR portal — long wait (no timeline) for COPR after submitting photos and address, no PR status but “faster” PR card processing.
IRCC account - COPR right away and PR status but longer wait for PR card.

Last edited:

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Pick your poison:
PR portal — long wait (no timeline) for COPR after submitting photos and address, no PR status but “faster” PR card processing.
IRCC account - COPR right away and PR status but longer wait for PR card.
I agree, both the options are not best solution :(

Though I was trying to say about secure delivery of photos. The Canada post/Fedex/UPS tracking status says it is delivered but IRCC says wait we don't know if we received it. So, it is kind off the mark.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I agree, both the options are not best solution :(

Though I was trying to say about secure delivery of photos. The Canada post/Fedex/UPS tracking status says it is delivered but IRCC says wait we don't know if we received it. So, it is kind off the mark.
Yeah, if IRCC could’ve found a way to mix the use for two systems, it would’ve been great, IRCC account for COPR and PR portal for the PR card. Less hassle for both IRCC and the applicant. But IRCC want it the convoluted way.

Reactions: shashi_b

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Is there any recent PR cards that are issued from mailed photos that we know when the person submitted photos? I'm just wondering if we have any recent data points.