+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
It has been more than a week more me now
Which is your local visa office?
If they are doing via confirmation portal then it will take some time.

Mine is Etobicoke and I received CoPR directly on email on the same day but no portal link.

Ram_Shruti

Jan 20, 2021
Etobicoke
Anyone received PR card, seems all are waiting, even though processing time shows 99 days. Received COPR through email and got updated the ee portal and send the photo and COPR copy through Canada post and it got delivered to Etobicoke office on 6th feb. with that Around May 15th I should receive PR card if the processing time still 99 days. My assumption is correct? Trying to understand the timeline. Any input will be helpful thanks.

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Anyone received PR card, seems all are waiting, even though processing time shows 99 days. Received COPR through email and got updated the ee portal and send the photo and COPR copy through Canada post and it got delivered to Etobicoke office on 6th feb. with that Around May 15th I should receive PR card if the processing time still 99 days. My assumption is correct? Trying to understand the timeline. Any input will be helpful thanks.
Processing time for PR card is unpredictable especially when you are sending physical photos to Etobicoke office. People who have sent their photos in Nov are still waiting for their cards.
PS. Didn’t u get portal access to upload photos ?

Ram_Shruti

Jan 20, 2021
Processing time for PR card is unpredictable especially when you are sending physical photos to Etobicoke office. People who have sent their photos in Nov are still waiting for their cards.
PS. Didn’t u get portal access to upload photos ?
No portal access, I got copr directly in email and asked to send photo as well copr through postal.

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hi folks
I got copr update on the ircc account on 27 th jan but no copr email or any portal link till now.
How much time does it take for the copr to come ? Any one faced this issue before?
Can you please call IRCC and make sure they have correct email address. My wife COPR was missing and find out that they have my employer email was her primary. Later I have emailed etobicoke office and got it back.

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
We should all send an email to Etobicoke office regarding PR cards as they have been silent since Nov 20. I am wondering they are doing same thing which Edmonton and Montreal did.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
We should all send an email to Etobicoke office regarding PR cards as they have been silent since Nov 20. I am wondering they are doing same thing which Edmonton and Montreal did.
I had sent them an email to enquire the status and they have given the following reply :

IRCC currently has a reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in the processing and production of PR cards during this period. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume.

As Ontario is lifting restrictions in coming days, I hope to see some progress now :)

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I had sent them an email to enquire the status and they have given the following reply :

IRCC currently has a reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in the processing and production of PR cards during this period. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume.

As Ontario is lifting restrictions in coming days, I hope to see some progress now :)
At least they replied you. Hope for the best.

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Hi
I have a question
My score is 445 along with my husband with 1 year canadian experience.
If I work another year in canada my score is going to be 456 adding 11 points, whereas one year foreign exprience will give me 26 scores making my score 471.
I wanted to know if its possible that working one year in canada and second year in india will give me 26 points or is there any catch here?
Thanks in advance

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020

Which email id you sent an email to ?

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hi
I have a question
If I work another year in canada my score is going to be 456 adding 11 points, whereas one year foreign exprience will give me 26 scores making my score 471.
I wanted to know if its possible that working one year in canada and second year in india will give me 26 points or is there any catch here?
Thanks in advance
@legalfalcon

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi
I have a question
Thanks in advance
You can add / mix full years of Canadian and Foreign work experience in an application. Use the CRS calculator to get more accurate info.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html