+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
No, they just confirmed that the envelope has not been opened. My photo was delivered to them on 9th.
Also in the reply they said I want I can send my photo via webform or mail them again.
Thanks,

They requested photos via webform to expedite the process? It is unclear why they told to mail the photo's again.

Did you mailed the photos again or sent them via web form?

BrijeshPatra

Jul 7, 2020
Thanks,

They requested photos via webform to expedite the process? It is unclear why they told to mail the photo's again.

Did you mailed the photos again or sent them via web form?
No they didn't say that they would expedite. They just mentioned if you want you can send us the photo through webform or by mail again.

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hey Can anyone help me please, I received a COPR information letter, asking to send a copy of the letter and 1 photo to PR card office near me.
Q- it says to write UCI and name on the back of the photo in the letter whereas photo specification link says to write name, DOB, Photo studio address ? so which one is correct UCI & Name or Name, DOB & photo studio address ? I am sure I cannot fit all the info on the back together given the studio address stamp is quite large ? Anyone that could help that has been in similar situation, would be very helpful. Thanks. Appreciate it.
Write name, UCI and date of birth. Photo studio stamp should be there already.

Reactions: Oodda

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Can someone help me with my situation. My application is approved and got COPR for myself and my son however I did not get my spouse COPR. I have verified her email as well.

Also is COPR(pdf) will uploaded to CIC account?

Last edited:

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Can someone help me with my situation. My application is approved and got COPR for myself and my son however I did not get my spouse COPR. I have verified her email as well.
If you or your employer took services from any law firm for any other applications to IRCC? if yes then please check with the law firm.

In my case they had sent CoPRs for my dependents to the law firm's email address on the file, though I had not appointed them as representative for my PR application.

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
If you or your employer took services from any law firm for any other applications to IRCC? if yes then please check with the law firm.

In my case they had sent CoPRs for my dependents to the law firm's email address on the file, though I had not appointed them as representative for my PR application.
Thanks for letting me know. Is there anyway that my spouse can get replacement copy?

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
I waited for 1 week and then replied to the same email address to share the COPR for my dependents and they have provided another copy.
Perfect appreciate your response . Let me check my employer as I have did my work permit extension recently else email Visa office for the same.

Reactions: shashi_b

Cookie13

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Still waiting in Toronto, COPR end of Nov, photos sent off early December. Nothing yet ugh