+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello all,
Can we use UPS for courier or we have to send through Canada post only? Also can we put 2 applications within same envelope for me and my spouse or we have to send separately?

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hello all,
Can we use UPS for courier or we have to send through Canada post only? Also can we put 2 applications within same envelope for me and my spouse or we have to send separately?
You can use any courier but I will suggest Canada post. Use different envelopes for all applications. Thanks

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
My Canada Post tracking has been stuck at "Out for delivery" since November 19. Anyone is having the same problem? I called Canada Post and they said the photo had arrived at CIC mail room but tracking status wouldn't change until CIC got to my photo.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
You can’t track registered post.
Yes you are right. I checked it again the guy at CanadaPost did express post regional and provided me a tracking number.

I tracked it and it got delivered in 2 days from Toronto to Etobicoke. after that no updates :(

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
My Canada Post tracking has been stuck at "Out for delivery" since November 19. Anyone is having the same problem? I called Canada Post and they said the photo had arrived at CIC mail room but tracking status wouldn't change until CIC got to my photo.
Their reply is really vague, how cic will update status in Canada Post website?

Mine was 'Out for delivery' and it was delivered within 2 hours. Canada Post website also shows as delivered.

BrijeshPatra

Jul 7, 2020
I had submitted webform form and got reply that they have still not opened my envelope with photos.
Sent photo on dec 9th.

BrijeshPatra

Jul 7, 2020
Guys who have got portal link to submit photos, was there any specifications for submitting thr photo like front and back with studio details etc?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Guys who have got portal link to submit photos, was there any specifications for submitting thr photo like front and back with studio details etc?
No need to submit back side of the photo. Same specs as with the photo submitted at AOR.

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Their reply is really vague, how cic will update status in Canada Post website?

Mine was 'Out for delivery' and it was delivered within 2 hours. Canada Post website also shows as delivered.
I have no idea man. 2 months already and still "Out for delivery" on Canada Post tracking.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I had submitted webform form and got reply that they have still not opened my envelope with photos.
Sent photo on dec 9th.
:(
Does the webform response has any details on receiving date of photos by IRCC, I am assuming you have sent the photos on Dec 9?

Also did the provide any tentative timeline to process the photos?

BrijeshPatra

Jul 7, 2020
:(
Does the webform response has any details on receiving date of photos by IRCC, I am assuming you have sent the photos on Dec 9?

Also did the provide any tentative timeline to process the photos?
No, they just confirmed that the envelope has not been opened. My photo was delivered to them on 9th.
Also in the reply they said I want I can send my photo via webform or mail them again.