+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Delivered on Dec 07
Happy to hear you got through with your PR, Congrats.

I heard my case is transferred to same VO. I am yet to see my eligibility or security passed as of now criminality is in progress. Seen my case is transferred there. Little worried. Do you know when exactly cases are transferred to this VO for CEC applications?

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Happy to hear you got through with your PR, Congrats.

I heard my case is transferred to same VO. I am yet to see my eligibility or security passed as of now criminality is in progress. Seen my case is transferred there. Little worried. Do you know when exactly cases are transferred to this VO for CEC applications?
My file was transferred to Vancouver office to review spousal addition post AOR. They passed everything and then Etobicoke office released the COPR.

Jobankhehra

Nov 27, 2020
Etobicoke office seems quiet after November. They aren’t working with Physical photos at all I guess after COPR portal came into existence..
Some people recieved it in 20 days even regular process. Lockdown slowed down the process i guess. When did u recieved ur copr?

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Some people recieved it in 20 days even regular process. Lockdown slowed down the process i guess. When did u recieved ur copr?
yeah it was in November, but now may be they are working from home and only processing PR cards through portal. Let’s see what happens next.