+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Aryan888

Oct 7, 2019
I submitted on 9/02/2021 at Etobicoke office
I try to link application but it didn’t work msg Receive no application found any idea ?????

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I try to link application but it didn’t work msg Receive no application found any idea ?????
If the VO hasn’t opened the envelope yet and created an application for your PR card, then you won’t be able to link.

Reactions: Aryan888

M_brar

May 2, 2020
That’s not true. You can link your file after few days of getting ur CoPR
How to do that?
Bcuz I received my COPR on Jan 25 and sent photos on Jan 27 but I'm not able to link my application yet.
It's showing application not found.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Please check the following things carefully while searching for the PR card application :
City/town of birth : This sometime includes province/state name. if you are from India e.g. Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Date you became a permanent resident : This is the date mentioned on CoPR document at the header section.

Tips: If you have ordered GCMS notes earlier then, type the City/Town of birth exactly as mentioned in GCMS notes.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Is there any recent PR cards that are issued from mailed photos that we know when the person submitted photos? I'm just wondering if we have any recent data points.
I guess they safely assumed that no one would require PR card soon to travel outside Canada due to new restrictions on arrival i.e. paid hotel stay for CAD 2000/person for 3 days and a CoVID test :(

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I guess they safely assumed that no one would require PR card soon to travel outside Canada due to new restrictions on arrival i.e. paid hotel stay for CAD 2000/person for 3 days and a CoVID test :(
I think they might have stopped going to their office so these photos could just be piling up there.

• Sad
Reactions: shashi_b