+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
Hey did not get any GU, but when I login into my profile i see this-Final decision - August 18, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Is yours similar?
Hey, I am same as you!

Did you get the portal?
The final decision has been made and the whole process has been completed on Tracker, but there has been no update since then.

Adkd0443

Aug 16, 2023
Hey, I am same as you!

Did you get the portal?
The final decision has been made and the whole process has been completed on Tracker, but there has been no update since then.
Hey,
In my portal, I still have pr/travel document greyed out. No update after GU1.
No further information in GC key account.still saying application in process.
Let me know if you see GU2

Last edited:

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hey,
In my portal, I still have pr/travel document greyed out. No update after GU1.
For some reason I cannot find my PR card application in tracker. For my PR application in tracker it says completed but its is expected, as they have closed PR application.
Let me know if you see GU2
PR card application in tracker - I assuming you are not referring to GCKey ? Because AFAIK, PR card can only be tracker through GCKey.

Adkd0443

Aug 16, 2023
PR card application in tracker - I assuming you are not referring to GCKey ? Because AFAIK, PR card can only be tracker through GCKey.
By application tracker i meant “application tracker” , this makes sense now that pr card application are only tracked in GCkey.
Thanks for confirming. I have edited my comment to avoid confusion.

Reactions: CNP

Techtech

Nov 21, 2022
I received GU of first PR card approval today.
I noticed wrong passport number(only one digit number) on GCkey online status. Once approval, they showed me name, UCI, card mailed out, document number, passport number, issued country.
Even though I know no passport number on PR card, should I ask IRCC to correct it ?
Anyone any idea?

Moo_iamacow

Aug 15, 2023
If I were you I think it’s better to raise the thing to the ircc webform about this. They will put a remark on your file, preventing future confusion
I received GU of first PR card approval today.
I noticed wrong passport number(only one digit number) on GCkey online status. Once approval, they showed me name, UCI, card mailed out, document number, passport number, issued country.
Even though I know no passport number on PR card, should I ask IRCC to correct it ?
Anyone any idea?

karatekamil

Sep 7, 2020
Hi all
I submit my pr card application on July13, and no update since then.
it seems like processing times get worse every week. they only need to check picture and address. for gods sake

• Sad
Reactions: BA101 and sdharmas

sdharmas

Mar 15, 2022
Did anyone receive any communications related to printing errors? No use calling them, every day says the same thing.

Last edited:

king kyle

Aug 30, 2023
Received eCoPR - 5/4/2023

Called 1-888-242-2100 on 8/23- The officer said they didn't see any reason for the delay so they said they would flag it and return to Etobicoke office and wait for a couple of more weeks.
Sent web form inquiry twice a month ago: No response

Current timeline: 16 weeks now

I don't know if I should wait or just keep calling and submitting the webform or if it will actually help.

• Wow
Reactions: BA101

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Received eCoPR - 5/4/2023

Called 1-888-242-2100 on 8/23- The officer said they didn't see any reason for the delay so they said they would flag it and return to Etobicoke office and wait for a couple of more weeks.
Sent web form inquiry twice a month ago: No response

Current timeline: 16 weeks now

I don't know if I should wait or just keep calling and submitting the webform or if it will actually help.
Sorry, what are you calling IRCC for ? is it for PR card ? If yes, what does your PR card application status show ?

king kyle

Aug 30, 2023
Sorry, what are you calling IRCC for ? is it for PR card ? If yes, what does your PR card application status show ?

Yes for the PR Card. I also asked why the photo went back from Closed and Accepted to In-Review again.
The officer told me everything's fine and they will just flag it