+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Abin050

Apr 26, 2023
Hi All,
Is there any way to track the PR card delivery? I have only the PR Portal login details where its say "In Review with IRCC".
My CopR - 28th June
No further update

Abin050

Apr 26, 2023
Hi Thanks for the update but GC Key tracker is with Agent they wont give the password to us. As they have all client in their common GC tracker. In that case what we can do?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Thanks for the update but GC Key tracker is with Agent they wont give the password to us. As they have all client in their common GC tracker. In that case what we can do?
I think you can create your own GCKey, may be ? Let others comment as well

Techtech

Nov 21, 2022
All pr card applications(including approval) are processing Sydney processing center? Otherwise, eCoPR office need approve application first seperately and then pr card will be made at Sydney case processing center?

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
anyone from early july received PR card or card updates?
Hi!
eCoPR July 5th, nothing so far. I wasn't able to link my application to my gckey account (no info on city/town of birth field).
Called IRCC today and agent/officer told me he will make a note for processing center, hopefully I hear back from them soon.

checkmate23

Apr 23, 2023
Hi!
eCoPR July 5th, nothing so far. I wasn't able to link my application to my gckey account (no info on city/town of birth field).
Called IRCC today and agent/officer told me he will make a note for processing center, hopefully I hear back from them soon.
same for me, July 4th and no updates

• Sad
Reactions: Maria0000

Moo_iamacow

Aug 15, 2023
June 29: received email and answer question to open Portal

June 30: Portal link and upload photo + address on the same day

July 5: Adress is approved. E-copr is received. Photo in review

August 15: wait in panic because bought a flight ticket in September

Abin050

Apr 26, 2023
Hi All, Finally the journey has reached to its end. We have received the PR cards. Looking back, I can only thank my God, Jesus Christ, for his blessing and miracles in my life. Thank you all for your guidance too! God bless you all..